Beach daypt.2

Once we got to the beach I grabbed the my pink bags to go change into my bikini after I changed I put my clothes back in the car. Lucas was already in his swim shorts and was shirt less😍😍. We grabbed the towels and a blanket from the trunk and headed to the sand we put the stuff down and before we got in the ocean Lucas said Asiah spin for me? I spin around and Lucas said damn mami you look sexccc😭😍 I said so do you papii Lucas eyes got big and I started running and he was chasing after me🏃🏻🏃🏻😂. Once he caught Me he said I'm papii huh? I said no I never said that he started to tickle me which made me fall onto the floor he got on top of me then I felt his "friend" sticking up. I yelled ewwww Lucas get off of me!!!!! He got off from me and I started to run bacc to where our towels where then Lucas came to me and said I'm sorry😳 I started busting out laughing and said just calm yourself😭😭😭 Lucas said I will! After we went in the ocean and started to swim and have a good time🤘🏾. A few hours later we were chilling in our towels drying up and knowing each other and told our story to each other. Then we ended up swimming again and we were enjoying ourselves until a groupie decided to mad dog me. Lucas noticed it and we pretend to act a couple, hours pasted and they were still staring me down and mad dogging me so Lucas and I decided to leave.
*10 minutes later*
We washed up and we dressed in our clothes after we headed to eat which we went to Apple Bees yummm! But omg you would not believe who I saw.. I saw Auntie Marisa!!! I nearly choked on my food Lucas said are you Alright? I said no we gotta hurry up and leave! He said wassup I said Marisa is here! Lucas said umm are you sure it's the one who let you get raped ? I said yes I'm positive. Next thing you know she was at our table... Marisa said OMG long time no see Asiah I said please go, I don't got nothing to say to you or nor I don't wanna disrespect you so I'm  warning you please get out of our table! Marisa said bitch naw I'm good I'm staying here I said bitch no your dismissed! We kept on arguing bacc and forth until Lucas grabbed me from the hand and took me to the car. Once we were in the car Lucas speed off to his house and then started to slow down he asked me if I was okay I said I'm god it's just it's crazy how she popped outta no where Lucas said yes ma ik I was shocked I gave a small laughed and said I wish I never see her again. Next thing you know 2 cars crashed into my side of the car and I blacked out.
*****************************
Heeeeeeey❤️! How y'all doing? And sorry for any mistakes.. Anyways who are the groupies? Auntie Marisa is in California? Was the car crash on purpose?