Asiah is...

Lucas Pov:
I heard multiple gun shots coming behind my car. Fuck!! I yelled, I didn't have no guns on me or in my car! I peek out of my car to see any cars or anyone around all I send was a black Ram speeding off. I got back in the car I saw Asiah with blood all over her I tired to pull her out from the inside of the car but she was stuck! I called ambulance next thing you know firetrucks, cops, and the ambulance was here. The officers started to question me.. And other officers started to put the yellow tape all over the street of the scene. Others where looking inside the empty cars who crashed into us and scan fingerprints. I told them about what happened at the beach, apple bees and about Asiah's past. I didn't want to tell them about Rett fuck no if I did I would've been in jail, Asiah would've been in jail everything would've been a mess. After I heard a paramedic saying she's loosing too much blood they took her in the ambulance and I went in with them.
*In Ambulance*
Paramedic1: Sir what are you to her?
Me: I'm her fiancé (I had to lie)
Paramedic1: what's her name?
Me: Asiah London
Paramedic2: sir she's loosing too much blood and her heart rate is going too slow, we might loose her.
Paramedic1: Asiah I know you can hear us, please stay with us
Me: c'mon baby stay with us *holding her hand*
*arrived at the hospital*
They took Asiah in the emergency room for surgery. Then they took me in to check if I was alright. All I had was a few scratches and I just had to get stitches on my cheek and on my arm from the glass that broke. After I went to the waiting room and started to think who would do this. There was only 2 options Rett or Marisa.. I'm going to get to the end of this whoever did this is going to be 6 feet under.
Asiah Pov:
*flashback*
Unknown: oh yeah bitch you wanna try to leave well bitch your going to get a punishment!!
Me: please leave me alone, don't punish me
*punches me multiple times*
I started to scream, cry and tried to fight back but I was too weak. He continued to beat me.
Doctor Pov:
Were losing her!! ...Beep, beep, beep....
Ariana Pov:
Lucas told Kb, Deven, shy, Lonzo and his boys about what happened. I swear I feel like this is a revenge of Rett for doing what we did to his boys last night.. if we didn't do Lucas the favor then nothing would've happened to Asiah. I threatened Lucas If Asiah dies I will kill him, I cannot loose my best friend, my sister.
Lucas Pov:
When I told everyone what happened, everyone was upset and angry but Ariana threatened me saying if Asiah dies she's going to kill me. Next thing you know the doctor came and said family of Asiah London we all stand up and I walked up to the doctor he said She is...
*****************************
Excuse any mistakes😶! Enjoy😛😛 and please show love❤️❤️, thank you!