Really??

Asiah Pov
I yelled I WAS TRYING TO PROTECT CADEN, I DID EVERYTHING I COULD FOR ARIANA, CADEN AND I FOR WE CAN SURVIVE, I SHOT THE CAR AND YEAH IK THEY FLIPPED OVER PROBABLY DIED BUT IDGAF, THEY TIRED TO KILL US AND ONCE IT COMES TO MY FAMILY ILL DO WHAEVER TO PROTECT THEM. Tyla came down and said but you killed I said I DID THAT FOR PROTECTION WERE NOT SURE IF THEY DIED! Ariana said I shot them up too but Tyla you don't get it they were shooting us we could've died Tyla said ARIANA IDGAF AND IM TIRED OF HEARING YALL JUST GTFO OUTTA MY HOUSE!! I yelled WTF TYLA CALM DOWN I LIVE HERE TOO AND I PAY RENT TOO. Tyla said I pay more then your mutha fucken ass. I said really Tyla your gonna do me like this? Everything we've been through you wanna kick me out and shit really? If you were in my position what the hell would you do? Are you gonna just let them shoot you or will you shoot bacc? Tyla said bitch I wasn't even in your position and you were in that position for doing a dumb ass favor and I would never be in that position ever. Man I can't believe my sister is a dumb ass bitch for doing a favor and to shoot a mfo. I yelled with tears in my eyes you know what fuck it, fuck you and your house, I'll fucken leave and Seriously I'm a dumb bitch for doing that favor are you fucken serious ! Tyla said Yes your a dumb bitch for that and I'll help you take your shit out b/c I want you OUT and went upstairs to her room. Ariana hugged me tight and said its ok Asiah she'll get over it I said no she's not she never ever in her life yelled at me this bad or cussed at me she meant what she said with her heart! Ariana sighed and said are you staying here for the night? I said noo and can we go pack up my clothes? Ariana nodded and we both headed upstairs.
*45 minutes later*
This all you need 3 suitcases? Ariana said, I said yeah only for right now I'll get the rest of my clothes and stuff once Tyla calms down.. Alrighty Ariana said. Ariana grabbed my suitcase and Caden's suitcase and I grabbed my 2 suitcases and put them in the trunk after we did that Ariana said where are you gonna stay at? I said well Lucas owes me big time so I can probably stay there and pay him.. I can work and pay him rent. Ariana said are you sure you wanna stay there? I said I'm positive.. Ariana said so want me to call Lonzo and we can tell him wassup I nodded and
she dialed his number.
*****************************
Sorry I've been lagging, I've been busy but here y'all go. Enjoy! Sorry for any mistakes.