ASSWHOLE!

*next day*
Lucas Pov:
So I just got home, the house felt empty so I went upstairs I checked Devens room, Kbs room and Caden's room and Asiahs room.. Mmmh I guess she did leave but with everyone. I went back to Caden's room and checked her traveling drawers and it was empty which means there at my mommas house well that means I'm gonna have a trip to Dirty Jersey. I called up Lonzo..
Phone Convo:
ME; ayoooo Lonzo, pack your bags we're going to my moms house.
Lonzo; Ight, is Asiah going, for I can bring Ariana
Me; naw bro, we're through
Lonzo; what the hell did you do Lucas, nvm we'll talk on our 5 hour flight
Me; naw I'm good
Lonzo; niqqa fine I'll ask Asiah myself and I'll be there in 15.
*hungs up*
Shy Pov;
I was sleeping like a mf baby until somebody jumped on me hugging me. I got up from under the covers and I saw Asiah smiling at me I said get off me lil thicc mama she rolled her eyes at me and said NO with an attitude. I said cmon lil ma get off before I hurt you she smirked and said what are you finna do to me though one .  I said this I pushed her off the bed and she fell on her ass I busted out laughing she got off from the floor and laid down on the bed. She said that really hurt Asswhole I said I warned you lil thicc ma she said since you hurt my ass, now you gotta massage it.  I looked at her and said naw ma she gave me a death face and I said fine but..   she said no buts just start massaging my ass, so I did what she asked me to do... But man I can't lie I wanted to smash her so bad because dang her ass was giggly, squishy and the way her ass felt got my friend hard..
Asiah Pov;
Since Shy was playing too damn much and made me fall which caused my ass to hurt so bad I made him massage it.  Ok I ain't gonna lie Shy is giving me a bomb ass booty rub and it feels good he got them good as hands for this type of stuff.  Since it got so silent I broke the silence and started Conversation with him.
**************************************
Yeah I know I've been lagging but I promise I'll start updating 3 times a day as soon as I feel better (I'm sick).
Anyways excuse my mistakes..  I LOVE YALL BTW