Another brother?

Since Lucas and the boys went downstairs and Ariana left with Lonzo I decided to take a shower. I grabbed all my things and took a shower. After my shower I put on my Nike sweats, Nike tank top and my Nike slides and put my hair in a bun and got my phone and jogged downstairs. Once I got downstairs Caden ran to me and said PUMPKIN I said hey baby girl what are you doing? Caden said talking to my favorite uncle pointing to a guy I didn't know I said hello I'm Asiah he looked at me a laughed and said aye Lucas who is she? Lucas said she's Family now the guy said well hey ma I'm Shy I'm Lucas older brother I said Lucas how many siblings do you fucken have ? Lucas laughed and said just them 3 and a sister. I said how old is she and where she at ? Lucas said she's 17, she's kb's twin I said ohh okay and so shy how old are you he said I'm 21 I ran the trap business I said nice to know.. You live here too ? He said what you think I rolled my eyes and went with Lucas. I said to Lucas I thought you were making Roman Noddles? Lucas said nah I was fucking with you I'm actually making fried Shrimp with salad I said Mmmh I like a man who can cook. He looked at me and smirked I said I like you🙃 Deven came outta no where and said damn my sister in law is making the first move😯 Lucas hit him on the head and said go away. Deven chuckled and went away🙄😂 then Lucas said ik I just met you but I feel a connection with you 'ma I said but you don't even know me.. Lucas said how about if we go to the beach alone.. Tomorrow to get to know each other. I smiled and said I would love too😌.
*15 minutes later*
We were all sitting down talking and having a good time and I said so is y'all mom tall or was she just shy said my mom is 5'8 and my pops was 7'0 ft tall I said said wth how talk are y'all? Lucas said 6'2 KB said 6'6 gang gang🤘🏾 Deven said 6'0 I looked at Shy and said and you shy? He said nunya  I said c'mon I won't judge he looked at me with his red high eyes and said 5'9 bitch. I said said not bad your he cut me off and said stfu I said I'm 5'7 while standing up going to put my plate in the sink Shy said nobody cares and do you mind to wash my plate ? I said I pass while washing my plate after I washed it I grabbed Caden who was falling asleep in the other couch and said goodnight babes💓 while going up upstairs.
*****************************
Excuse any mistakes🙃