6 months later❤️

⚠ANNOUNCEMENT⚠️
So the story is going to end very soon.. I'm sorry but my school is starting very v v soon and I just want to relax until then. I might do a sequel but more then 40 people gotta comment for I can do the sequel. I appreciate the love a couple of y'all been showing to my story y'all the real ones❤️💯. Bacc to the story👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾.

We've been swimming for a while and I was about to get up to dry up to go take a shower until my song came out!! I started singing..
"She say lemme find out
That you got another bitch on the side
Lemme find out that you been telling lies
Lemme find out you was cheating
Saying you ain't texting other hoes
Do you think that I believe it?
Lemme find out you was sleeping with this bitch if it's true on God
I put this on my momma that I'm leaving
She ain't tryna get even
She just gone dip on yo ass
So she ain't gotta worry about cheating
* she was like yunno that Ima ride til' the wheels fall off and behind you I'll catch a case and I'm thinking like damn..
I know she gone ride for a niqqa I know she gone ride for a niqqa..
I was singing so fucken loud then I got to Lucas face and sang "I ain't tryna loose another niqqa to this" tears came down my eyes and Lucas hugged me tight and said I'm sorry Asiah. I really mean it.. Can we just leave this behind and just continue with our lives? I hugged him back and said yes Lucas..
*1 week later*
Tyla Pov:
Asiah and I are currently on our way to Hollywood to go meet "Kyrell" our suppose biological father.. Anyways I'm so pissed off at Asiah b/c she's back with Lucas that told her shit.. Anyways we pulled up to the restaurant and made our way in. Asiah spotted the guy and I'm not gonna lie we look alike..
Kyrell Pov:
I saw Asiah and Tyla coming to the table and my daughters look so beautiful. Tyla looks more like her mother, their mother was my first love when we were 14 we lost our virginity to each other and it kept on happening until one day ClArie got pregnant.. I said hey girls are you hungry or want anything to drink? Tyla made a small laugh and said yes I said you sound and look just like your mother.. Tyla smiled and said I know.. I miss so much. I said order what ever y'all want. After they ordered we began talking.
Asiah Pov:
Kyrell.. What happened to you? Why did my mom put Manuel as our dad? He said she did that for y'all can't ask about me or anything.. Tyla said what happened to you though? He said when y'all were 2 years old I had to go to jail but I was innocent.. I was taken to jail for murder and for having a gun.. I said how did they find out that you were innocent? He said the gun I had the Bullets didn't match the gun I had on me and my gun had the safety on.. I said why didn't you ever look for us when you got out? He stood silent and said I did but y'all grandma said y'all were dead.. I said this isn't really making sense to me. He said I can I be part of your life's? I looked at Tyla and she nodded. We stand up and hug each other..
A/n: I forgot about Lonzo, Ariana and Tylas boyfriend "wavy"😂. I'll put them in the story more.
*6 months later*
Lucas Pov:
BABEEE hurry up we gotta gooo!! Caden is already in the car!! Yeah that's Asiah 5 month sexcc pregnant self yelling at me. We're currently gonna go to the pregnancy clinic place (I forgot what's called) for the ultrasound and to know the baby's gender well Lonzo and I are doing a bet if the baby is a girl I owe him $500 and if it's a boy he owes me $500. Anyways I pulled up to the clinic and I'm caring Caden while Asiah signs in.
*10 minutes later*
Mr. Coly are you ready to know the baby's gender she asked me while putting the gel on Asiahs stomach. I said Umm yeah.. I'm pretty nervous.. She said well here we go the nurse got excited and said its a boy congrats!! Caden said a boiiii? Asiah said yes mamas a boy.. Caden said yaaaaay!!❤️ Asiah said we're gonna be a happy family. *5 minutes later* The doctor said well Asish your next so Asiah your next appointment may 27th. After the doctor left I helped Asiah change. I carried Caden to the car Asiah said well My Pumpkins birthday is in 3days.. I said I know and she's going to have a huge party like always❤️. Caden said what's my party going to be? I said whatever you want baby girl. Asiah did mmh it should be of little mermaid😍😍. Caden giggled and said yes Mommy!! Since Caden's birthday is on the 10th were gonna tell the gender at her birthday party.

•excuse any mistakes.