New beginning

*3 months later*
March 27, 2016
Asiah pov:
Doctor: Asiah when I count to three I'm going to need you to push with all your strength for the last time, I got the baby's head c'mon 1... 2... 3... I pushed so hard.. ahhhhh I screamed it hurt so bad next thing I know I started to hear my baby boy cry..

The nurse cleaned my baby and said your baby is 7.5 pounds with 18 inches before she gave him gave him to me once I had my baby in my arms I could start to feel my new beginning.

Tyla said you did very good I'm so proud of you Asiah, your going to be a great mother and pecked my cheek. Alana was on FaceTime with Lucas since he "supposedly couldn't make it".

The nurse came in a few minutes later and said hello Ms. London I'm nurse Sanchez and I'm here for the birth certificate then she said what's this cute little baby boy name? I said "Royal Kyng London"

Since Alana was still on FaceTime with Lucas he said Asiah didn't you agree to name our son Ryder Kyng Coly I said did you forget that this is my son and that there's no our anymore. Lucas said but I'm still his father I said so. Lucas said stop being selfish he's my seed.

The nurse said can you write your signature right here please after I said of course and started writing my signature she said so since I heard what happened a few minutes a go I don't think we would be needing the fathers signature.. I said exactly she said well I'm done now, congrats with Royal I said thank you and she smiled and left.

I started to feed Royal and Tyla said omg my nephew is so cute it's making me have baby fever🤕😍. I said I know my son is the cutest baby I've ever seen. Alana said can Lucas see the baby? I nodded and she faced the camera to Royal..

Lucas said damn.. Royal has my curls and he's a handsome baby. I said Yepp.. Then he said I'm missing on my sons day I feel like a bitch for not being with y'all right now and I'm very sorry.. I said your sorry's don't mean shit to me Lucas. You didn't have to miss on this day is you weren't being a bitch.

Lucas said was about to say something but he stood quiet and said congrats on our son and said uhh 'ma Ima just go I don't want cause no problems and just know Asiah I love you and our son and hung up. No I didn't cry. I'm tired of crying for his stupid ass self now it's time to be a strong mom and love my two kids.. Caden and Royal❤️.

• Well this is the end of part 1! I'm going to be working on the sequel so stay tuned🙏🏾! I might end up doing a different story then do the sequel later on since I want to work on something different. I appreciate the love a couple of y'all been giving me throughout the story and I hope y'all read the sequel and the new story I got coming soon!❤️