Leaving Lucas

*At hospital*
Ariana Pov:
Lucas how's Asiah? What happened to her? *lucas didn't say nothing* Lucas are you drunk? Lucas said this is all my fault.. Shy comes and tells Lucas "you should've never drank in the first place if you know how you get." It was just Lonzo, Alana, Tyla, shy and I at the hospital. Awhile later after Shy finished crying he told us what happened we all wanted to kill him Lucas.

*3 hours later*
Tyla pov:
Doctor: family of Asiah London I stand up and said I'm her sister he said well your sister is out of danger of losing her baby, the baby is okay she's ok she only fractured her wrist and has a few stitches on behind her neck and bruises. She lost a lot of blood and we need people to donate blood. I said I will donate so did The rest besides Lucas.. I called up my dad to let him know.

*30 minutes later*
Okay thank you very much Tyla, Shy, Ariana, De'Lano and Mr. & Mrs. Cortez for donating blood. We went back to the waiting room while the doctor does w/e he gotta do.

Asiah pov:
The doctor came in and said so Asiah you have blood that got donated to you by your family but before we put the IV on you, you got to explain to officer Lopez what happened to you.

The officer said what happened to you Ms. London? I lied and said I was about to go downstairs but once I was about to go downstairs I got very dizzy and once I stepped on the stair I missed a step and fell and rolled down the stairs after I blacked out. The officer wrote down on his notepad and said the doctor claimed that you had 2 red spots on your wrist when you were taken to the emergency room. I said I never had no red spots he's crazy.. I lied to the officer the red spots on my wrist were when Lucas was grabbing me. The officer said well that's all thank you and left.

All I could feel is tears coming down my eyes then the doctor and nurses came and took me to a different room. They put my arm in a black thing for my wrist since its fractured after I got blood in me and After a while I was bacc in my room and I knocked out.

*1 week*
Lucas pov:
My mom left back to New Jersey with Ria Ali and took Caden away from me. She told me I'm not having Caden bacc until I start acting "real man". Man it hurts knowing my mom took my own daughter away from me. Kyrell Asiahs dad threatened me to stay away from Asiah until she has Ryer if I don't I'm going to get child support once Ryer is born and a restraining order against me.

My brothers and Lonzo barely started to talk to me today and I understand why. Ariana and Tyla hate me so much and told me I'm a piece of shit and that they'll never forgive me.

Asiah pov:
The doctor finally let me out of the hospital since Ryder is doing much better in my tummy. Right now I'm omw to Lucas house with Ariana and Tyla to pack my things since I'm going to Philly with my dad to stay there until I have Ryder.

Now we're in Lucas house and everyone was in the living room. I quickly said good afternoon to everyone and walked upstairs with Ariana and Tyla behind me. I got in my room started to pack my clothes.

Lucas came in the room and said where you going? I said why does it even matter where I'm going. He said your carrying my child with you I said this child I got inside of me is my child there's no our child. It stopped being a our child when you pushed me down those fucken stairs almost killed me and my child.

I said man you don't know how much I regret knowing you. I wish I didn't have your kid. He said man your a bitch I said oh I'm a bitch? I'm a bitch because I'm telling how I feel?

You know your own mom is scared of her own son and your own daughter is scared of her daddy that's a shame. He said what do you mean Caden is scared of me? I said before you pushed me down the stairs Caden saw. He didn't say nothing I said who's the bitch now? He stood quiet I said now may you get out and let me pack? He didn't say nun and just got out.

I said to myself your strong Asiah Nya London don't cry. I couldn't resist and started crying Tyla and Ariana started to hug me and said c'mon the faster we pack up the faster you'll get out of this house. I whipped my tears off and said well if y'all get off of me we will finish faster they laughed and got off me and we continued to pack.

*15 minutes later*
Ariana and Tyla were putting my suitcases in the trunk while I send my goodbyes to The boys. I hugged Khayman and Deven and said I'll miss being around y'all and they said so are we I lastly hugged Lonzo and Shy and said I'll miss my big brothers too they said well miss you too.

I let go and said I love y'all and Shy you already know how to find me he nodded and they all said have a safe flight besides Lucas. Lucas was just drinking Hennessy I tapped Lucas shoulder and said that's not gonna help you to get Caden bacc and walked away and closed the front door.

• Excuse any mistakes and the next chapter is going to be the Final chapter.