Lucas cheated?

*3 hours later*
Shy Pov:
Asiah and I were playing Money Longer and shit we were lit as a mutha fucca I can't lie Asiah may seem boring but she is a pretty chill and a lit ass person. After hours of driving we got to our destination and it was a house. Asiah said what the hell is Lucas doing in this house? Then she said aww hell naw this niqqa is cheating on me!! I said don't jump into conclusions Asiah said your right. I loaded Asiah a gun and gave it to her then she tucked it between her waist and jeans and put her shirt down then I did the same with my gun.
Asiah Pov:
Since I had the rental car and the Windows were tinted I parked the car across the street from the house where we're at. Shy and I didn't see Lucas car until 5 minutes later, he parked the car in the driveway and got out of the car and opened the car for a girl I was about to get off but shy stopped me and said to just continue watching.. Then Lucas opened the trunk and took out Victoria secret, Mac, Pandora, Nike, Bath and body bags and carried them instead. I said shy he's cheating on me.. Shy said I got a plan I said wassup? He said there dumbass probably left the front door open so we should sneak in and chill in the couch until they come down and we'll go from there. I said I'll try to go with the plan.. We got out the car and I took a deep breath before we went in the house.
Shy Pov:
We went in the house and we sat in the couch in silence next thing you know we heard steps coming down then we saw a blondie and Lucas. The blondie said babe look, Lucas looked at Asiah and I and Asiah said surprise!!! Lucas said what are you doing here? I said naw brother what are you doing here? The blondie said y'all know each other and hold up who are y'all? Asiah said yes bitch we know each other b/c I'm his girlfriend I mean was his girlfriend and who are you? The blondie said I'm Erica his fucc buddy. My eyes and Asiah's eyes got wide and Lucas said it's not what it seems like!!
*****************************
I cutt the story short for the next chapter can be more emotional and longer. Please show love🙌🏾❤️, thank you.
Excuse any mistakes.