Party time

Asiah pov:
Lawrrrd please Ryder stop kicking me! It hurts and I'm trying to find what to wear for your sisters birthday party and I can't because you keep hitting mommy. I went inside my walk in closet and got my gray sun dress with my red Toms put it on after I went in the restroom and put moose on my curly hair while Lucas showered.

*10 minutes later*
Lucas pov:
I finished showering and now I'm looking for my Aqua low 11's to match Caden. Asiah is in the kitchen with her dad and Caden is in the movie room with Ria Ali watching Finding Dory. Finally I found my shoes so I'm putting them on in a hurry since its 3:30 PM and the guests should be here already.

Tyla Pov:
I'm at Asiahs house and god damn the party looks so good😍😍 anyways I got to the party on time even though there's like 5 tables of people and on one table my step mom and step siblings where there besides my dad I went to them and sat with them and started a conversation.

Asiah Pov: I went outside and welcomed the guest since I noticed everyone was here I went bacc inside the house and told Lucas we should go outside and give Caden her surprised. So Shy, Khayman, Deven, Alana, my dad and I went outside and Lucas set Caden's cake at the main table. I texted Ria Ali to come dine with Caden for her surprise.

Once Caden came out she looked so lost but she looked so adorable😫😍😍. We all yelled SURPRISE!!!! ❤️ Caden ran to Lucas and Lucas carried her and she said thank you daddy and mommy we both said your welcome princess and I pecked her cheek.

I whispered to Lucas want to Announce our baby gender? Lucas nodded and said may I have everyone's attention? It got quiet and everyone was looking at us I said so since y'all can see I am pregnant and we wanted to announce our baby's gender.. Lucas and I said ITS A BOY at the same time!! Everyone said congrats and we hugged..
-

Lucas Pov:
Since everyone already ate and it was 8:00 PM the time where people leave we decided to cut the cake and opens the gifts but first we did the gifts.. First parent we open was Ariana and lonzo's they got Caden a Gucci watch, Shy got her 1,000 for college, Tyla got her a white Range Rover toy car, *10 minutes later* I got her a gold bracelet that said "CColy" (the first C stands for Caden's first letter of her name).

Last present was from Asiah and it was Alexa? Caden said ahh who are you? Alexa said I'm your mommy.. Caden hugged Alexa and started crying. My mom was going to say something to Asiah but I stopped her. Alexa and Caden stopped giving and Alexa said happy birthday Baby and pecked her forehead and gave Caden a a small box, Caden opened it and it was a ultrasound picture when Caden was 8 months in her stomach.

Caden turned around facing Asiah and said you have me the best present ever I love you mommy... Asiah said I love you too Pumpkin. I yelled cake time!! My mom, Caden, Asiah and I walked to the main table and I yelled..
1.. 2.. 3..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, CHA-CHA-CHA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR CADEN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
* Caden blows the candles*

Khayman pov:
Once my brothers and I saw Alexa we frozed for a second because we know how much our mom hates Alexa for leaving Caden 2 years ago. We saw momma about to tell something to Asiah but Lucas grabbed her hand before she did something stupid. But it was all good because Caden was so happy seeing Alexa for the first time and the moment was just low key emotional..
-

*party over*
Asiah pov:
The guest left but Alana, Ria Ali  and Khayman went to Target to get blankets and stuff Ariana and Lonzo went home. Caden was with Shy and Deven in Shy's room chilling. I was about to go sleep when Lucas came out of no where started  yelling at me saying why did you bring Alexa for?! I said I thought it will be a good idea for Caden to meet her biological mom. He just your so fucken stupid Asiah I got up from bed and stared walking down the hallway I was by the steps to go downstairs when Lucas pulled me from the arm yelling Asiah don't fucken walk alway like that when I'm talking to you!! I said Lucas your fucken drunk and your yelling at me, What the fuck am I supposed to do listen to you yelling at me? I don't fucken think so I'm going home!! Lucas grabbed my both wrist and started shaking me and yelling I don't give a fuck your going to listen to me Shy came out of his room and tried to get Lucas to let go from me but he couldn't next think you know I was rolling down the stairs and I black out.

• How was this chapter? Excuse any mistakes.
I was thinking once when I'm finished with the sequel for this book what should the next story be? Like who should the story be about? So please name people in the comments🙏🏾🙏🏾. And I swear y'all are totally not ready for the sequel I have in mind it's going to be better then this story😏. Oh and btw If I do the sequel how I'm thinking to make it Asiah is going to be a different person. Asiah is going to be the same exact girl but her pictures are going to be someone else.