You again

Asiah's car^^I parked my car in the driveway of the house and I saw Lonzo's car which means Ariana and Lonzo are  already here

Asiah's car^^
I parked my car in the driveway of the house and I saw Lonzo's car which means Ariana and Lonzo are  already here. I got out my car with my purse, locked the car and made my way up the steps to the house. Once I got to the door I knocked the door and someone opened it and it was Lucas?
Lucas Pov:
Ariana and Lonzo came a few minutes ago and now we were just chilling and waiting for Ariana's friend. Caden was upstairs in her playroom, playing with her dolls and shit. A few minutes later someone knocks at the door, it must be Ariana's friend. I got up from the couch and opened up the door then I saw Asiah? She looks at me and says Lucas? I said wassup smiling real hard😂 we walk to the living room and Ariana gets up and said Heey Bestie😛 (to Asiah) then they hugged. Ariana said so this is Lucas I cut her off and said we've meet earlier today.  She gave Asiah and I a "ohh type of expression" and Asiah said hey where's Caden? I said upstairs then yelled "mamas come down" 2 seconds later Caden was down. Once Caden saw Asiah she hugged her and said it's you again and giggled Lonzo said woaaah Caden likes Asiah?? I said ik I was surprised too Asiah gave Lonzo and I a weird face and said surprised of what? I said Caden usually doesn't likes no girl I talk to she'll be so rude and you don't wanna know.. Asiah said well lucky me and picked up Caden and said to her you like me? Caden smiles and says yes and call me pumpkin ok? Asiah smiled and said okay pumpkin!
*****************************
Sorry, ik this chapter was so boring I promise I'll make them interesting.