Disneyland❤️

Lucas Pov:
I was home siting down on Asiah room blaming myself that's she's dead. I pray everyday that a miracle happens and I try to go to the hospital but they always kick me out telling me I got a restraining order against me to see Asiah I think Tyla and Ariana went too far on that. Caden has been asking about Asiah and I just don't know what to tell her, Caden asks about Asiah like if Asiah was her mom. Anyways Shy found out who did the car revenge on Asiah and it turn out to be Marisa. We also found out Marisa is the mother of Rett there is so much questions right now. Anyways Shy killed Marisa, Rett and there boys now we're all good. KB and Deven took Caden to Disneyland today for I can have a day to myself, oh Shy is at the trap taking care of the business. I got up from Asiah's bed and went to my room to take a shower after I took a shower I changed and while I was putting on my 12's I got a call from Lonzo...
Convo:
Lonzo: Get your ass to the hospital
Me: Ight
*hungs up*
I grabbed my Mercedes keys locked the house and got in my car and speed off to the hospital.
*15 minutes later*
I arrived at the hospital and they let me in Asiah's room then I saw Ariana and Tyla. Lonzo said look Lucas she's breathing!!! I looked at her monitor and her heart rate was going normal it was 95 I looked at Asiah and saw her stitches on her forehead I kissed her cheeks and said I'm sorry Asiah this is my fault. Ariana said Lucas stop blaming yourself, Tyla said Frs stop and we're sorry for putting a restraining order we were just so angry and I cut them off and said yes I understand.
KB Pov:
Deven and I took Caden to Disneyland the one in Cali. Anyways while Deven was with Caden in the Dumbo ride I was in line to get us food and this girl my age asked me are you eating alone? I said no I'm with my brother and Caden came out of no where and cut me off and said Daddy are you gonna buy me ice cream I nodded my head and the girl said is this your daughter Caden said yes I'm his daughter you got a problem Rat? The girl said omg what a potty mouth before I said something Caden said ehh you have saggy boobs I was holding in my laugh and the girl left all pissed off. After she left Deven and I busted out laughing Deven said damn Caden😂.
****************************
I hope you enjoyed this chapter😛😛😛!