What's going on??

Ariana Pov:
Once we were all gonna eat Lonzo got a phone call and that phone call must have been bad b/c by the face my baby did when he answered the phone didn't look good.. A few minutes later Lonzo hung up he told Lucas to check his phone, once Lucas checked his phone Lonzo and Lucas jogged upstairs in a hurry. Asiah and I both stared at each other and looked at Caden and asked her if she was hungry. Caden said she's hungry so Asiah and I went through Lucas refrigerator and cubbies to look for food but he had no type of food. Broke ass only when it comes to food... So after 10 minutes of looking through cubbies I ended up finding macaroni and cheese since that was the only thing Lucas had Asiah and I made it for Caden.
Asiah Pov:
A few minutes later Lonzo and Lucas came down with duffle bags I said where are y'all going with that and why are y'all dressed in black? Lucas said we got some business to do and Asiah I know I just met you but can you make me a huge favor I promise I will make it up to you. I said what is it? He said can you take my daughter with you until we come back? I said for how long? He said 2-3 days maximum I gave him a what the hell face and said fine and don't make it up to me I'm only doing this for Caden can be safe. Lucas hugged me and said Brb I'm going to get her things *he goes upstairs*. I looked at Lonzo and said ok what's going on?!! Lonzo said look you'll probably get upset I said spit it out Lonzo! Lonzo said I lied to you and Ariana.. I don't work in the Gucci company. I work for Lucas, Lucas and I are drug dealers And more plenty of us which are our niqqas. Before Ariana said anything I said oh I see y'all are in a big ass trouble, might get killed Lucas came down cuting me off by saying "I owe money and if I don't give the money now there gonna take Caden" I said who's "there" Lucas said a guy name Rett and his gang. I looked at Lucas and said where's Caden's car seat? He said I'll put it in your car right now, I handed him my car keys for he can put Caden's suitcase in my trunk and for he can put the car seat in.
*5 minutes later*
Lucas said Alright y'all can head off *hands me a gun* if you notice a black Audi couple (car) following you shoot them, don't let them follow you please I beg you I said I will. Lonzo and Ariana started kissing and I started the car while buckling Caden up. *lonzo and Ariana stop kissing* Ariana and I got in the car. I closed my door and looked at Lucas and said I'll take care of Caden with my life and speed off...
*****************************
It's currently 12:01 rn and I'm doing an all nighter🤘🏾! Anyways was this chapter good? Or interesting?
Sorry for any mistakes!