Mmh

Asiah POV
After x rays and going to rooms after rooms checking me after an hour we went back to my room.
Doctor POV
I said we came to a conclusion Tyla said what is it. I said from looking at results Asiah is perfectly fine yes I know Asiah got shot and stuff but in my results it says she's fine which means she can go home but she has to come see me in 2 weeks for just to make sure she's fine.
Shy POV:
What I heard I felt like if I was trippin I asked the doctor "your positive she's fine"? He said he's positive and left out of the room. Asiah said look whatever happened to me I don't even want to know and let's start our life's again. We all agreed.
Asiah POV:
It got quiet so I broke the silence by saying I need clothes to wear b/c I'm not leaving out of the hospital naked. Everyone started laughing and Ariana said I'll be right back. Lucas kept on staring at me so I went to him and I sat down on his lap *he was siting on my bed* he wrapped his hands around my waist and said I'm sorry Asiah. I looked at him and looked at everyone and said who ever keeps trying to talk about what happened to me I will cut you!! Tyla said woah you a bad girl Now? I laughed and said something like that and before Tyla said something else I said I'm sorry for yelling at you and w/e and I forgive you. Tyla smiled I got off from Lucas Lap and went up to Tyla and hugged her so tight and she said I love you lil sis, I love you too I said back. Then Ariana said so Asiah I only had sweats, Wolf Co. Shirt, your size bra, panties and your sandals. KB said why was your stuff in her car while laughing I said we leave clothes in each others car for an emergency like this. Deven said weird ass mfos I said my pumpkin is in here watch your language. After that I kicked everyone out for I can change after I changed we left the hospital and went to Tylas and our house.
*2 hours later*
Lucas POV:
We were all Chilling and all and Shy said so I see how you've been looking at Asiah and shii Lonzo agreed I said I got some for shorty.
Asiah smirked at me and said what is that "some"? I said I love you.. Tyla said when is it gonna be official? Ariana said didn't you hate him with all your guts? Tyla shot back and said didn't you want to call the cops on him? Before I said some Asiah came to me grabbed my hand and said well Lucas and the boys , my pumpkin and I gotta go. Once we all got in our cars Asiah said so you love me? And grabbed my friend. Man she is lucky Caden was in the bacc seat asleep because I would've torn her pearl.
*************************************
Wassup my loves🤘🏾💗, excuse any mistakes.