Baby's name..

Asiahs Pov:
It was 8:00 PM, I had a huge headche and my baby decided to start kicking lord all i could do is whine. Lucas and Caden were downstairs blasting music right now they are listening to "Break From Toronto by Party Next Door🤑.

I swear I want to kill Lucas he knows how I am about blasting the music when I'm trying to take a nap. Well I got a plan🙃 I'm going to record them and turn off the speaker and leave Lucas singing and post the video on snapchat or Instagram🤘🏽.

I got up from bed I put on my Fenty Rihanna slides and quietly walked downstairs. I peeked through the hallway and I didn't see them in the living room so there probably in the kitchen. I turned around and Lucas and Caden were looking at me I jumped and said what the fucc man while
having my hand on my heart.

Lucas busted out laughing I punched his arm he yelled what was that for?? I said don't do that to ya girl. Caden said we're sorry mommy while playing with her 2 pony tails.  I said I accept your apology pumpkin while walking away to the kitchen.

Lucas yelled I'm sorry babe I said shut up I already got a headache your making it worse. I said plus your son is kicking so bad ughh why can't I give birth already😫!!

Lucas pov:
11:59 PM
I was watching tv while Asiah was doing her college work on her mac book I low key forgot she's in college. The other day Asiah said after she has our baby she wants to work.. And Im not going to stop her if she wants to work she can work but when our baby turns 5.

I turned the tv off and said Asiah. She said yes? I said said since we know were having a boy what are we going to name him? She closed her mac book and put it on the nightstand and said good question.
It got quite and I said wait I got a name!! She said what is it? I said "Ryder Kyng Coly"

Asiah Pov:
Once Lucas said the baby's name I felt a good feeling about it. I looked at lucas and said  Ooo I love it bebe😍. He smiled and pecked my lips and said so we're naming our baby boy the name I picked? I said yes. He smiled so big and said our kid is going to be the handsome and the best thug out here.

I looked at Lucas and said are you hearing yourself?? Lucas said uhh yeah duh. I smacked the fucc outta him and said no Lucas. He said what the fucc Asiah I said if your thinking of teaching our son your drug dealing and shit your dumb as fucc. I said and our son is going to have a education, he's going to be respectful, and he's going to college and be someone in life.

Lucas said I was just playing babe. I said ion play that shit and actually I've been trying to talk to you about something very important. Lucas said what is it in a nervous tone. I said before I give birth to Ryder you got to give up the game and finish school.

Lucas Pov:
Once Asiah said "You got to give up the game" my eyes grew big and I said Asiah the game is all I knew my whole life. Without the game I wouldn't have everything I have now. She looked at me in the eyes and said you heard me Lucas If you don't I promise you I'm going to leave you and I'm not afraid of doing that. I sigh and said I'll do what you say and I'm only doing this for you.

She raised her voice and said really Lucas, really you shouldn't do this for me or the kids you should be doing this for yourself. I said lower your voice Caden is sleeping and why would I do this for myself? The game is easy money and it's a business shy and I been in the game since I was young, the game is my life. Asiah raised her eyebrow and said wow, wow Lucas.

I said what? I'm being honest and after I graduate high school and go to college what am I going to study? She said you can study for business or law enforcement. I looked at her and said ooo yell naw. I said anyways what are you studying for? She said nurse. I sigh and said said we'll see what I'll end up studying for.

It got quite for a while until I said something. I said Asiah I got to take something off my chest. She said I'm listening I said I was at the trap house with you know Shy and Lonzo and Alexa.. Caden's biological mother my ex came telling me she wants Caden bacc and I told her she ain't getting her bacc. Asiah said what if y'all just work things out.. It's for the best. Caden has to meet her biological mother one day.. I didn't say nothing and Asiah pecked my neck and said I'm always going to be here with you and with Caden. I faced Asiah and said I love you and pecked her lips but it ended up into a long passionate kiss.

•Hey y'all I'm sorry for abandoning y'all. I was going to leave the book like this without completing it but I missed writing and I missed ya too🤕 so here I am again writing.