Hoping for the best

*Lucas Pov*
I was very surprised that Caden didn't say nothing rude to Asiah for bumping into her. Caden has a smart mouth and she's a pain in the ass but I love her. Once we left the mall We went home and I took Caden a bath and dressed her up after I dressed up Caden I took a shower and got my dressed as well. My cousin Lonzo, his girlfriend and his girlfriend friend are coming over to eat, but I wonder who the "friend" is.

Lucas outfit ^^

Lucas outfit ^^

Caden's outfit ^^Lonzo Pov;I texted Lucas to have dinner at his crib, I want him to meet my girl and I told Ariana (my girlfriend) to bring Asiah (her best friend) since she's cute (Ariana is mad cute though👅)

Caden's outfit ^^
Lonzo Pov;
I texted Lucas to have dinner at his crib, I want him to meet my girl and I told Ariana (my girlfriend) to bring Asiah (her best friend) since she's cute (Ariana is mad cute though👅). I think Lucas is gonna like her especially since she seems like a wifey material and that's what my niqqa needs and she needs a guy to hold her down I think my niqqa is that guy for her anyways lets hope for the best. Ariana finally came downstairs to go to Lucas house and what can I say my baby is about to get my friend in her once we get bacc home😏.
************************************
Excuse my mistakes and I'm trying to make the chapters interesting a little by little!