Cadens birthday❤️

Tyla Pov:
12:47 PM *Next Day*
*whispers* Tyla this Chocolate cake is disgusting.. Lucas said Asiah I swear you cannot whisper😂 I said I agree😂Asiah said shut up! y'all can't whisper ether😌 the lady who was letting us try different types of cakes said so did y'all like any? I said I love the strawberry cake it's smooth and it's not too much. Lucas said same, I like the strawberry since it got slices of strawberries in the middle of the cake.

Asiah said well my pumpkin wants a cookies and cream ice cream cake not regular cake. Lucas said that's true I said then why did we came here for? Why didn't we just go to Baskin Robbins? Lucas said Idunno.. I said I'm sorry Lily (cake lady) for wasting your time. She said it's okay, Asiah, Lucas and I got up and left the best bakery in Hollywood and got in Lucas Range Rover.

I said so now we got to rent the water slide and all that stuff.. So where are we going? Asiah Said party supply store *looking at her phone map* which is 2.0 miles alway🙃 I said ohh ok. I said so Lucas how does it feel having a 2nd child? He said it feels incredibly amazing especially having a child with the love of my life. I said well If she's the love of your life why don't you marry her? He didn't say nothing until *3 minutes later* Lucas said look y'all were here. I rolled my eyes and got out of the car helping Asiah to get off.

*13 minutes later*
Lucas Pov:
I said so where do y'all want to go since we ordered the cake and got what we need? Asiah said I want to eat a bowl of fruits😍😍 with fresh orange juice. I said Walmart here we go Tyla said Ooo me too but I want cranberry juice.
-

I just finished taking Caden a bath since she was dirty and Shy was suppose to do it since Asiah and I were gone but I guess he got lazy.. Anyways
Caden is growing up so fast and it's just killing me I want my baby girl to stay little..

While Caden and I were singing "Promises by Jhene Aiko" Caden stopped singing and turned the speaker off and said "Daddy your my first love" I said I know mamas then she said Daddy... I said what is it? She said "how come the girl who gave birth to me doesn't want me? Why did she leave me?"

I put Caden on my lap and said baby the girl who gave birth to you is your mommy and she left daddy in charge of you for a while and she left because she.. I didn't know what to tell Caden. Asiah came outta no where and said your mommy left because she had to take a trip but you'll see her soon.. Do you even want to meet her? Caden said uhh I don't know and got off my lap and ran out the bathroom..

Asiah Pov:
I heard what Caden and Lucas were talking about and I can already feel Lucas getting sad but he was showing no emotion... After Caden took off running I hugged Lucas so tight and felt his tears dripping down on my my neck I said Bebe don't cry please? Caden ran bacc in the bathroom and said daddy please don't cry I let go of Lucas and he stand up and picked Caden and kissed her cheeks and said alright baby..
-

*Caden's birthday party*
Shy Pov:
Ria Ali and I were at Build A Bear workshop with Caden making bears and stuff while the rest set up the party while we distract Caden. Right now its currently 11:30 AM and I'm helping my baby girl make herself a bear while Ria Ali is making her own. After we do 1 more bear we're gonna go to the mall to buy Caden the low Aqua 11's for her outfit.

Ariana Pov:
I'm helping Asiah set up the candy table while she eats, sleeps takes a shower and gets dressed. Lonzo and khayman are blowing balloons for the tent can have balloons in the ceiling I told them that's dumb but they told me to mind my own business🙄. Deven is setting up the tables while Lucas is getting the cake and Alana finished making 2 different types of foods and since Asiah made our favorite Mexican Shrimp we're all good and plus her dad is being fruits and drinks and Tyla is at the nail shop getting her nails done and getting her hair done so she should be here soon.

Everything is good like the tables and chairs are already set up and the tables got there center peace, the water slide is already up, the piñata has candy Mexican/American candy. Ok now since Lonzo and Khayman finished blowing like 50 balloons everything looks perfect and lord last but not least everyone has to shower and change so that's why I took off to the guest room bathroom with my things😂.

Ria Ali Pov:
We went to Shoe Zone (I made it up) to get Caden's Aqua 11 lows for her outfit today!! After we got her shoes and finished shopping for our clothes we went by Build A bear workshop to pick up our bears since 2/3 hours went by. Once we got our bears shy said God damn Ria you look like a toddler with a lollipop I laughed and said be quiet🖕🏽. Once we got home I took Caden a bath after I dressed her in her plain aqua shirt, white shorts with her Aqua 11's that went with her outfit after I did her hair. I left her hair down but I did a little cute bun on her head, my niece is the cutest 4 year old😍😍. And did I forget to mention We lied to Caden telling her that birthday is tomorrow so she isn't expecting nothing😉.

*excuse any mistakes and I hope you enjoyed the chapter.