Following Lucas

Asiah Pov:
Lucas called me telling me he got business to do and that he won't be home till tomorrow or so and this isn't the first time he does this and I'm tired of his business so I came up with a plan. Kb and Deven came home from the gym and they were sweating assel and they tried to hug me like ewww noo 😭😭. Shy came inside with Caden and she looked so tired rn it is currently 7:55 PM I said Shy.. He said wassup sis I said do you want to go on a lil trip with me? He said just the two of us? I said yes so is that a yes or no? Shy looked down and looked bacc at me and said yes, so where are we going I said you'll know in a bit.
*10 minutes later*
Kb came down and I said can you do me a favor?? Kb said yeah I said take care of Caden! Kb said where are you going? I said Shy and I are going on a lil trip. Kb said what ever your up too watch your bacc I said I will. Then I said shy umm you should pack a small bag and a blanket ohh and some guns and bullets shy and Kb looked at me like If I was crazy I said no questions hurry up shy were running late shy said ight "A" and jogged upstairs I yelled I'll start up the car. Kb tapped my shoulder and said be careful and if anything call us and if you need to get bailed out of jail don't call I smacked him so hard behind his head and he chuckle and said Im just playing I got you and shy. I hugged him and went to the car I rented which was a Mercedes😛.
*5 minutes later*
Shy came in the car and said so why did you rent a car and what are you up too? I pulled out my iPad and said I tracked Lucas with a fake smile on my face. Shy said you did what?? I said look Im tired of Lucas leaving ik he's hiding something and ik you've been noticing too your not stupid. Shy said yeah I noticed it too and how did you put the Gps on his car? I said when he was knocked out the other day I put a GPS on every car of his😶 shy started to laugh and said lemme see your iPad I handed him the iPad and before I took off I said you got the guns and bullets? Shy said of course and I speed off following the GPS directions.
*****************************
Excuse any mistakes🙃💗!