All My Heart

"Chris!" I yelled

"What Kayla?" He answered, annoyed.

"Get your a-"  I cut myself off...I made a promise to God that I would quit cursing.

"Get up here." He walked in the room and stared at me.

"Who is Tamera?"

"You was going through my phone?" He asked me.

"Yeah because I was getting tired of it ringing."

"You think I'm cheating don't you?"

"Chris who is Tamera?" Just then the Tamera character called again
Chris tried taking it out of my hand but I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi is this Chris' secretary?"  She asked

"Yes, do you want me to leave him a message?" Before she could respond, Chris took the phone.

"Hey Tamera" I looked at him. I sat patiently for five minutes while he was talkn to this bitch right in front of my face.

"Who's that?" I asked as he hung up. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"You know it really pisses me off that you think I'm cheating on you."

"Well I-"

"Assumed...you assumed that since a woman's name popped up on my phone that I'm cheating on you. That was a party planner... I was throwing a party. I was throwing a surprise birthday party for you because I love you. I'm hurt that you thought I would stoop that low. I've never even gave you a reason to doubt me, Kayla." My eyes watered as I got up to hug him.

"Chris I'm sorry baby. I love you too and I feel stupid...I love you." I mumbled in his chest. After a while he rested his chin on top of my head and hugged me tight.