say my name

"Baby?"

"Yeah babe?" I asked as he rubbed my hips and kissed my neck as i fixed my hair in the mirror.

"Do you have to go?"

"Yes baby. I promised the girls I would go out with them tonight."

"But I missed you."

"I'll be back in a few hours babe." I turned around, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"But that's too long." He complained. He trailed his hands down to my butt and started rubbing it, knowing i loved that.

"No it's not. You're being a big baby." I giggled

"But i'm horny babe." He pressed his boner against me. I bit my lip. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"Boy you better stop." He laughed

"Come onnn, five minutes."

"Nooo Chris. Don't you like porn?"

"Of course i like fucking porn. Two cans of bounce that ass... delivered right now!" I laughed

"Well go watch porn then. I'll be back at around 12:30" I kissed him and got ready to leave the room.

"We'll be done around 12:30. Bring your sexy ass back here." He pulled me back bu my arm.

"Baaabeee"

"Shut up" He sat on the bed and pulled me on his lap.

"You thought you was going out tonight." He said, slipping his hands up my tight dress.

"And why the fuck you got on thongs? You wear granny panties when you not with me."

"Boy bye"

"Boy? Say my fucking name." I stayed silent. He smacked my ass hard.

"Ow!" I yelled, hitting his chest.

"Yeah you better keep tht same energy when i take this dress off." He stood up and sat me on the bed, pulling my dress over my head. He threw it behind him and removed his t-shirt.

"Come here" He rubbed up my bare thighs and kissed my breast. I threw my head back, giving him full access. He crawled on the bed, forcing me to crawl backward.

"Give me a kiss. I better feel some tongue." Boy you bout to feel my tonsils. I ran my hands through his hair and kissed him, swirling my tongue around his.

"Mhm, now you listening." My phone started ringing and i reached over to grab it. He popped my hand and snatched the phone.

"Uh uh. You can talk to them later." I rolled my eyes. He wrapped his hand around my throat.

"Roll em again." I smiled. I like that aggressive shit.

"Sorry daddy"

"What?"

"Sorry daddy" I said a little louder.

"ion think i heard you."

"I'm sorry daddy!"

"That's what i thought. Sit on my face." He positioned himself against the headboard. I hovered over him. He pulled  me down onto his tongue.

"Oh shit... ohhhh shit" What have i gotten myself into?

"You like that huh?"

"Chris stop playinggg!"

"Ain't nobody playing with you. And call me chris again, imma fuck you up."

"Chris" I liked testing him.

"You think you cute?" He asked, slamming me down and getting on top of me.

"I think i want you inside of me." He removed his shorts and underwear and rubbed the tip against me.

"Say please daddy can you put it in." I pulled him down and kissed him three times.

"Please daddy can you put it in?"

"Beg me. I wanna know how bad you want this dick."

"I want you inside of me so fucking bad baby." He started slipping it inside but stopped.

"Keep going"

"Baby stop teasing me. Put it all the way in."

"Beg for it."

"Please daddy? I want it so bad. I just wanna feel you inside of me, ugh. She gets so wet for you baby. You feel how tight she is?" He slipped it in slowly as i begged.

"Now say my name."

"Chris" He thrusted himself inside of me hard, causing me to curse.

"Don't fucking play with me. Say my name before i break your fucking legs. Your ass won't be able to walk for a week."

"I'm sorry daddy. I didn't mean to upset you." He started thrusting fast and hard. I took it for as long as i could until i had to stop him.

"Baby slow down!" I moaned

"You still saying the wrong name. I think you like testing me." He shook his head, tightening the grip he had around my neck.

"Slow down daddy! Ugh i can't take it!" He slowed his strokes down and started kissing my neck. I sighed in relief. I felt like i was going to tap out any second if he didn't slow down.

"You have the best dick ever daddy."

"I know" He said cockily. Damn, the girls were gonna get me.

*

*

*
😳