fathers day

"DA DA WAKE UP!" The kids screamed, jumping up and down on the bed. All the noise and movement woke Chris up.

"I'm up. Now why are y'all up?"

"It's Father's Day daddy." Cj giggled

"It is huh?" He asked, pulling his baby girl onto his lap and kissing her cheek.

"Daddy Leah is slobbing all over you!" Cj exclaimed, disgusted.

"It's okay Cj. She's teething."

"What does that mean?"

"Her teeth are starting to grow in."

"Did I do that when I was teasing?" Chris chuckled at the mispronunciation of the word.

"Yes. You were worse than your sister. You chewed on everything."

"Did y'all tell daddy happy Father's Day?" His wife asked, walking into the room.

"Yes" CJ nodded

"Hey moo moo." She cooed at her baby girl that was giggling away in her daddy's arms.

"Daddy go take a shower and get dressed."

"That's my daddy mommy, not yours." Cj giggled.

"Im her daddy in a different way." He informed his son. Stacey hit his chest.

"Come on Leah." She said in a baby voice, taking her out of Chris' arms.

"Come on CJ so daddy can take a shower." He hopped off the bed and ran out of the room in front of his mama.

"Okay CJ, I have to get you and your sister ready really fast so I need you to cooperate, okay?" He nodded. She stripped him of his clothes and placed him in the tub.

"Try to be a big boy and wash yourself. Mommy has to get Leah clean."

"Okay." He grabbed his rag and attempted to wash his body like his parents did it. Once getting Leah washed up and dried off, she finished washing CJ. She quickly got the both of them dressed. She took off her robe, revealing her outfit.

"You look pretty mommy."

"Thank you baby." She took them downstairs where they waited in the kitchen for Chris to join them for breakfast.

"Aww look, daddy wore white." She said, relieved that he did. She had dressed in white and dressed the kids in white but didn't want to give Chris the memo and ruin the surprise.

"Y'all look so cute." He kissed Leah's cheek as she banged on her high chair, wanting her daddy to get her out.

"We made breakfast daddy!" CJ said pointing at the stove.

"I see that." He gave CJ a high five.

"Good morning mama." He kissed Stacey's cheek.

"Good morning baby. Happy Father's Day."

"Thank you." He sat down in front of the plate his wife placed on the table. They all joined hands and prayed over it.

"Okay guys, I hope breakfast was good but we don't have time for seconds. Let's go let's go."

"It was good baby, thanks."

"It's your day big poppa." She patted his chest before picking CJ up from his chair.