dance for you pt. 2

nicole.

"Not only are you loyal, you're patient with me babe. Wanna show you how much, I really care about your heart. I wanna show you how much, I hate being apart." I sang along with the music as I slicked my hair back into a bun. Chris liked that hairstyle on me and tonight was about him.

"Nicole?" I heard him call my name. I perked up and hurriedly finished fixing myself up. I rubbed oil on my legs and chest, to give off a glistening look.

Walking out of the bathroom, I saw his tall frame standing at the bed, looking at everything I had laid out on it. I smiled and bit my bottom lip as I tip toed behind him. Once reaching him, I snuck my arms around his torso.

"Hey.." I spoke. He turned around in the hug and spoke back. I felt her pulsate as he looked me in my eyes before kissing me. He just captivates my soul..

"What's all this for?" He asked, all cute like. I just wanted to please him, he deserved it. He does so much for me. He caters to me emotionally, financially and sexually. He was so perfect, I don't think I could ever show him how much he means to me.

"What you gone do with all this ass daddy?" I asked, after we had gotten in the sexual mood.

"Throw it back and i'll show you." He responded, giving my ass a hard smack. I bit my lip from the stinging sensation.

"There's so much I wanna do to you right now.." I said, playing with the waistband of his pants.

"There's a few things I can think of doing myself.." He said, his eyes exploring my cleavage and lips.

"Let me go first.." I smirked, grabbing a fruit roll up. He already knew what was about to go down. Taking it out of the wrapping paper, I wrapped around his shaft, leaving the tip uncovered. I glanced up at him, my stomach flipping at the sex craved look in his eyes and the lip bite.

"Mmm.." He groaned as I began my oral performance. The fruit roll up made my spit all colorful. As the candy started to melt, I cleaned it up before sucking the tip and jacking him off so he could reach his nut faster.

"Ugh.." His raspy voice groaned as he thrusted his hips, making my eyes flutter. Words couldn't describe how turned on he made me.

"Fuck baby, you got that shit.." He said, slightly pushing me away. I sat upright and let him bust on my tongue. After swallowing, I stared him in his eyes until we were face to face. Surprisingly, he let me kiss him. Men are weird about kissing after head.

"Can I fuck you?" He asked, looking at me eagerly. I nodded while taking my robe off.

"I want that ass in the air." He ordered, giving it a smack. Climbing to the head of the bed, I got in position, perfectly arching my back with the left side of my face buried in my silk pillow case.

"You just got waxed?" He asked, finding his way inside of me.

"Mhm.." I wanted to be nice and fresh for daddy tonight.

"Shit.." I whispered, gripping the sheets as his erected member slipped into me, making me clench with all my might.

"You feel so good baby." He grunted, finding his stroking pattern.

"Throw that shit back." He said in a low tone. My breath got caught up in my throat. His voice was so husky and sexy, I could give him a baby.

"Like that daddy?" I asked, looking back at him. He nodded and bit his lip, smacking my ass.

"I know you can do better than that baby." He said, taking out my perfect bun so he could grip my hair.

"Ouu fuckkk.." I moaned as he started stroking harder and deeper, gripping my hip with one hand and pulling my hair with the other one. It felt so good, I started running and moaning loudly. Pulling me back, he leaned forward and wrapped his hands around my throat so I wouldn't go anywhere.

"Shut the fuck up and take this dick like a good girl." He said, his face right next to mine.

"Okay?" He asked, once I didn't respond with words.

"Okay.." I winced. He had skills, I can tell you that. He teased my body, going fast and rough one minute, then slow and steady the next, leaving kissed up and down my back. If we had neighbors, they'd probably be filing a noise complaint.

"Open your mouth.." He ordered, leaning towards me again. Grabbing my face, he kissed my open lips and licked my tongue before spitting in my mouth. I was never into this stuff before I met him, he really brought the freak out of me.

"Good girl." He praised, before turning me around so I can lay on my back. Grabbing legs, he bent them backwards as he leveled up with my coochie. Glancing up at me, he swirled his tounge inside my lips before working his way to my clit. I gasped as his tongue grazed my hole. He looked at me as if my reaction had activated something in him. Tightly gripping my hips, he took my whole clit in his mouth, creating waves with his tongue. I arched and moaned, trying to escape but he kept pulling me down.

"Be still." He mumbled. I wanted to but it was almost impossible. I ran my hands through his blonde curls as I grinded against his tongue. I felt my breathing get shaky and my body skipping beats. Seconds later, I felt myself dripping in his mouth, making him moan. Once I finished cumming he came up and kissed me, allowing me to taste myself.

"Taste that shit.. You taste good huh baby?" He asked, staring in my eyes as he occasionally pecked my lips. I nodded. He never failed to leave me speechless.

"Oh you ain't gone be quiet for long." He said, reentering me. I gripped his shoulders and the back of his neck as he stroked and grunted in my ear. I just know we would both be knocked out after this, probably wouldn't even make it to the shower.

"Shit." He cursed, coming up from kissing on my neck. When he felt like he would nut soon, he always grabbed me by the throat and tongued me down. I loved sex and I loved all positions, but tongue kissing in missionary was like literal heaven, at least with Chris.

"Damn i'm finna cum. Fuck.." He slipped out and nutted on my stomach. I couldn't tell you what happened after that..

**