The Perfect Family

"WHERE. IS. CHRIISSS!!!"

"Brianna, honey, calm down okay? Chris is on his way right now."

"THIS BABY IS COMING NOW! He shouldn't be on his way he should be here!"

"Yo, Chris on his way up here now."

"Ty, you better warn Chris before he comes into this room."

"I'm here , I'm here!" Chris rushed into the room.

"Where were you Chris!?" Just then, the nurse and doctor came into the room.

"Okay Ms. Brianna, you're ten cm dilated sweetie, it's time to push." Tears started to stream down her eyes. Chris wiped them away and grabbed her hands.

"Baby calm down... you've done this before, just take deep breaths. Come on baby you gotta calm down." She nodded and wiped the remaining tears from her eyes.

"Okay on the count of three I want you to push as hard as you can Okay?" I'm going to count down from ten once you start pushing okay?" She nodded once again.

"Okay.. 1,2,3 push!" She closed her eyes as tight as she could and pushed. She squeezed Chris' hand but he paid it no attention.

"Okay I see the head. Two more good pushes and she'll be out."' Chris wiped her forehead and whispered soothing words in her ear.

"Okay Brianna, one more push!.....there she is!!" The beautiful baby girl cried loudly, being in a place other than her mother's stomach.

"You did it baby." Chris whispered Brianna cried with joy at the sight of her precious baby. They took the baby to get her cleaned up before gently placing her in Brianna's arms. 

"Hey baby... hey my little princess." The little girl looked up into her moms smiling face.

"What're you gonna name her?" The doctor asked. Brianna and Chris looked at each other and smiled.

"Christiana Malonie' Brown." Mama Joyce smiled. This is the first time the couple shared the name of the baby.

"Aww you guys put your names together." They laughed "That's very pretty. We're gonna go get the birth certificate together."

*BRIANNA'S RELEASE DATE*

"You ready to meet your big brother Christiana?" Brianna asked her newborn.

"Baby put her in the car please, she's getting heavy." Chris took the car seat from Brianna and strapped Christiana in.

"You did so good baby. I'm proud of you." Chris kissed Brianna before pulling out of the hospital parking lot. It took them 30 minutes to get home & Christiana stayed awake the whole time.

"CJ!" Both Chris & Brianna called out when they walked into the house. CJ came running around the corner, ready to see his baby sister.

"Hey Christiana!" He said, standing on his toes to look into her car seat. Both parents smiled down on their beautiful kids.

"Come round here baby so grandma can help you hold her." They took CJ in the living room with Brianna's mother so she could help him hold the baby.

"Come here" Chris lead Brianna into the nursery.

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"For giving me these two beautiful children. I know I was kinda late for both of their births but imma be there for the rest of their lives. I love you and them kids so much man, you just don't understand. I appreciate and respect the fuck outta you. Thank you Brianna. Damn I love you man." Brianna smiled wide and embraced her man in a tight hug, planting kisses on his lips. They were on the road to building their perfect family.

*

FINALLY UPDATED THIS👏🏾