Love in the Club

"You good baby?" Chris whispered in my ear over the loud music that filled the club. I nodded my head yes.

"Ouuh bae this my song!"

I said as 772 by YNW Melly started playing. I sat him down and sat in his lap.

"The feeling that I got for you is true , so baby let me cater to you." I sang along, grinding on him. He gripped my hips, guiding me as I rotated my hips and butt on his print. I heard him groan and could sense him bitting his lips.

"You finna get fucked up in this club girl." I laughed and got off his lap as the song ended. He pulled me back down.

"Uh uh. Don't move until I tell you to."

"Yes daddy" I said jokingly

"Yeah I like that." I shook my head, this boy was always horny.

"Is there a reason why you're holding me hostage on your lap?"

"Cause I'm hard and ion want nobody to see it..unless you tryna go in the bathroom and fix it." I chuckled

"Come on" I stood up from his lap and pulled him by his hand.

"Oh hell yeah." He said, walking close behind me. I guided him into the bathroom and pushed him in a stall. I started kissing him and trailing my hand up his shirt.

"You like that?" I asked seductively.

"Yeah..." He responded with his eyes closed. I unbuckled his pants while kissing down his neck. I slowly crept my hands down his pants. As soon as I reached his area, I stopped.

"Man watchu doing?"

"I'm done"

"No the hell you not. I'm hard as a rock. You ain't did shit." I laughed. I loved teasing him and then just leaving him hard. His reaction was always funny.

"Come on Chris..." I said, walking out the stall. I could hear him suck his teeth before pushing past me.

"Childish as fuck." He mumbled. I covered my mouth to contain my laughter.

"Chris you good bruh?"

"Shut up" I couldn't help it, I had to laugh.

"Man Bri ain't shit funny."

"I'm sorry boo." I said, trying to kiss him but he kept dodging them.

"Stop playing and get this love boy."

"I was tryna get it but you play too much." I laughed again.

"When we get home, I got something for you. I promise you won't be disappointed." I whispered in his ear before kissing his earlobe.

"Oh shit" He said, getting happy again.

"We gotta go now then."

"But I'm not ready to go."

"Girl do you see this!?" He asked, pointing at his bulge.

"Yeah you right, let's go." What could I say? I had one horny boyfriend.

*

👀