Making up

The car ride was silent. Chris had pissed me off for the night and he knew it was best to just not talk to me.

"So you just gone ignore me all night?" He asked, throwing the keys on the bar and posting up on the island. I didn't respond, I just got a bottle of water out of the fridge and went upstairs. Maybe I was overreacting but that stripper was flirting with him and he was definitely flirting back. I'm not the jealous type but don't disrespect me in front of my face. I stripped out of my clothes and got in the shower. Maybe it would wash my anger away. Once I got out, I noticed Chris wasn't in the room... good, he'd be sleeping on the couch tonight anyway.

"Bae?" I heard behind me, as I was slipping my panties on.

"What Chris?"

"Can we talk like adults?" I put the lotion bottle down and sat on the bed.

"Sure." I said, clasping my hands together. You didn't wanna talk when your head was up that strippers ass.

"Can you tell me why you're upset?" I scoffed

"Are you serious? Okay, you throw a lil cash, i get it. You smack a lil ass, I kinda get it. You get a lap dance, you kinda pushing it. Then this bitch touched your dick with her HAND. And you sitting there smiling like a fat ass Chinese-.. oouuu." He sniggered

"I'm serious Chris."

"I know it's just the way-... baby, you know I wasn't tryna disrespect you."

"But you did. Cause if the rolls were switched you would be pissed off and you know it."

"Well I done told you that my intentions weren't malicious. Ion know what else you want me to do." I sarcastically laughed.

"Of course you don't." I grabbed the lotion and continued moisturizing myself.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Exactly what the fuck I just said."

"You know I'm sick of your damn attitude?"

"You know I don't care?" He shook his head.

"What do you care about?... besides yourself?"

"Are you tryna call me selfish? Cause I do a lot of shit for you Christopher!" I said, getting loud. He instantly felt bad.

"Baby I ain't mean it like that."

"Yeah of course you didn't ."

~Chris ~
I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her ear and neck.

"Why argue when I can eat yo pussy?" She bit her lip as if she was thinking.

"No, move." She pushed me away. I lifted her up and pinned her against the wall.

"You supposed to be mad?"

"Put me down Chris." I shook my head no. She sighed "I don't wanna have sex with you right now."

"Whatever" I mumbled, kissing on her stomach. I lifted her up some more and made my way to her thighs. She began playing in my hair.

"Can I move these to the side?" I asked, referring to her panties. She nodded. I moved them over and kissed it multiple times.

"Girl I don't care how mad you get. This mines right here, you hear me?" She nodded again.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes daddy."

"Mhm, that's what I like." I continued to tease her with my tongue until I heard her moan.

"Damn... you get so wet for me baby girl.. I got something for that."

~

🙂