Kabanata 22

Warning: SPG ahead. Read at your own risk.

*****

Masyadong maraming emosyon ang dumadaloy sa akin upang makapag isip pa ng tama at mali.. Ng dapat at hindi.

My emotions were like a hurricane blowing every piece of remaining sanity in my head. His kiss brought a strong turmoil to my insides.. Tearing me and making me whole at the same time.

Marahas ngunit matamis ang kanyang bawat halik sa aking mga labi. The softness of his warm lips that brushes against mine brought me to the other side of the world. It was beginning to make me crazy.

Gusto kong manlaban. Gusto kong pigilan ang mga nangyayari. This is wrong. But why did it felt like it was the right thing to do? Why did it felt like to be kissed by him was the best thing that ever happened to me?

Hindi tumigil ang kanyang mainit na halik. Naghahabol ako ng hininga sa bawat pag haplos ng kanyang malambot na labi.

I was drowning in his kisses.

Paano ko pipigilan ang sarili ko kung wala na sa akin ang utak ko? Paano ko pipigilan ang kahibangang ito kung ang bawat pag lapat ng kanyang mga labi sa akin ay  binabaliw ako ng todo?

Tuluyan na akong napaunan sa arm rest ng sofa. Nanghihina ako sa mga halik niya.

Itinukod niya ang kanang kamay bilang suporta at ang kaliwang kamay niya ay marahang humawak sa aking batok. His touch sent me shivers that created goosebumps.

His hands suddenly wrapped around me, snaking his right arm to the low of my back and his left hand stayed to where it was. He pulled me closer towards him, lifting me slightly from my lying back.

His warmth was comforting yet intensifying. I felt belong to his arms. I felt belong in his warm embrace.. In his little paradise that I felt like living in there forever. To stay and never leave the warmth of his arms.

I felt the knocking of his tongue to my teeth and I willingly opened my lips for him. Our tongues dwelled with each other, exploring everything to the insides of our mouths. I returned his intense kisses to an equal level.

He started tracing small and big circles to my back. Gently caressing each swollen limbs that added to the forming sexual tension between us.

Pakiramdam ko'y uminit ang temperatura sa loob ng living room. I didn't even realized where we are until that moment. Ngunit katulad ng pagtakas ng aking natitirang katinuan ay tumakas na din ang aking pakialam.

Nilubayan ng kanyang labi ang aking mga labi. Nagmulat ako ng paningin mula sa pagkakalasing sa kanyang mainit na halik.

Madilim ang mga matang tinignan niya ako. His eyes were dilated which I think reflected mine. I can see boldly what's with his gaze.. Something that I'd never saw before. Something that made my heart doubled in pace and made my body quiver in anticipation.

Muli niyang inilapit ang mukha sa akin at siniil muli ako ng isang napakainit na halik.

Nilubayan niya ang mga labi ko at nagpatak ng mga maliliit na halik sa aking panga paakyat sa aking tainga.

He licked my earlobe and grazed the soft flesh of my ear. The pain from his bite brought sensations I couldn't name through my entire body.

He kissed his way down the sides of my neck. He moved his way to my shoulders and planted wet kisses tracing my collarbones.

Ibinaba niya ang strap ng aking cropped top, revealing the whole length of my collarbone to the joint connecting my arm and shoulder.

He placed wet kisses to the spot where the joint was located and slightly bit my skin on that part. The pain brought a tingling sensation that made me feel like burning.