Airport

Troyes pov:
I never thought sitting at the airport next to my best friend in the entire world would be so hard not to cry. Georgia and I had been friends since we were 4 years old and we've been inseparable since. Our mothers were friends so we got to see each other a lot. She knows everything about me and I know everything about her. She's helped me through a lot, like coming out to my family. She is truly an amazing friend and I wasn't going to find someone quite like her.

I tapped the ground with my foot nervously, one hand on my suitcase and the other on my knee. I think Georgia sensed that I was nervous and she put you hand on my hand that was sitting in my leg. I looked up at her and she looked at me. We looked into each others eyes for a moment with sadness in our eyes before bursted into tears and felling into an embrace. I cried into her shoulder making her shirt wet.
Sitting with her in silence and her holding me in her arms felt so good right now and I never wanted it to end.

"Troye?" I heard my mum say.
"Yeah?" I say not looking up as I knew exactly what she was going to say.
"It's time to go." She said with a sad tone. I started crying more. I didn't want to go.
"Troye it's ok." Whispers Georgia in my ear.
"No. I don't want to let you go, I don't want to leave you, I don't want to say goodbye, I don't want to be lost. I'll be lost without you" I say mumbling into her shoulder.
"It's ok," she said pulling me away from her shoulder so she can look me in the eyes. "We'll keep in touch I promise." She gave me a reassuring smile. "Now stop your crying," she said wiping away my tears. "There might be a cute guy on the plane and you don't want to look horrible for him do you." She giggled fixing my hair and shirt.
"God only knows how much I'm going to miss seeing your stupid face every day." I laughed. She playfully nudge me.
"Don't worry, I'll miss your fugally face too." She laughed. I looked at her acting like I wasn't amused but it was so hard to hold back a smile. I bring her in for another hug.
"I love you." I whisper into her ear.
"I love you too." She whispered back. I felt tears build up in my ears. I didn't want to cry on her again but it was so hard not too. I was really going to miss her so much.
"Troye," mum says "honey we have to go."
"Okay." I whispered slowly letting go of Georgia. She looked at me sweetly and I return the look. I sighed and looked down at my suitcase that was next to me.
"I'll text you when I land. Bye Georgia." I said leaning in and kissing her on the cheek. I told myself to be strong.
"Bye." She said holding back tears. I gave her one last hug and grabbed my suitcase.
I started to walk away but turned around. "Don't let anyone replace me while I'm gone okay?" I yelled.
"Don't worry no one will ever be able to replace you." She yelled back. I smiled and turned around. I was really going to miss her so much.
---

---
Thought this would be a sweet chapter to write. Tell me what you think pls xx