Phone call

Troyes pov:
The rest of the day was pretty chill. Nothing exciting happened after Joe and I talked. I didn't have much homework for tonight which was amazing. Dad decided to pick me up today. He felt bad for hardly spending time with me last week. I didn't mind I got to see him during the nights which made me happy. He wanted to take me to a lookout before going home so I agreed. We drive for a little while before driving up a dirt road. It seems pretty formula but I could be wrong. Once dad parks the car I look out and realise dad had taken me to the same lookout Connor did. I step out of the car and look around. I thought about that night, what we talked about and how much fun it was. Just standing up here reminds me of Connor, making the butterflies come alive in my stomach. Why did I feel like this? I must have been smiling sheepishly because dad turns around and asks "what are you smiling at?"
"Oh uh nothing, I like the view," I say coming back to reality.
"I thought you might like it," he says smiling.
"Yeah," I say.
"I was thinking of bringing the rest of the family up here," he says happily.
I didn't want to be selfish but I kind of just want this to be the lookout Connor and I come to. "Uh yeah... or 2 days a week you pick me up from school and we drive around looking at new lookouts," I say hoping he would agree.
"That sounds like a great idea," he says excitedly.
"Great," I say in relief. Dad looks at his watch.
"We should go home, mums probably waiting for us," he says walking back to the car.
"Ok," I say walking to the car. We hop in and drive home.

Later that night after dinner, I was lying on my bed listening to music when my phone rings. I look at my phone and it was Connor. I answer it.
"Hey Con Con," I say.
"Hey Troye boy," he says.
"Is everything ok?" I say.
"Yeah just wanted to talk to you."
"Ok," I laugh "any reason why?"
"Can I not just talk to my best friend?" He laughs.
"Sorry I was just concerned," I say.
"That's ok, so how was your day?"
"Yeah pretty good. I came out to another person today," I say.
"I'm proud of you. Who was it?" He asks.
"Joe."
"Really?" He says sounding surprised.
"Yeah I didn't expect that either it just happened after I tried to help him."
"Oh ok."
"So how was your day?" I ask
"Yeah it was good. Tried to help Caspar out."
"Oh yeah he ran up to me looking for you."
"Yeah he said he saw you."
"Yeah he wouldn't tell me what was wrong, he could only tell you or something."
"Yeah."
There was an awkward silence for a moment "do you think it was about the same kind of thing?" I ask with a smirk.
"Maybe," he says sounding suspicious.
"Did Caspar talk about Joe?" I ask.
"Yeah. Did Joe talk about Caspar?" He asks.
"Yeah..." I smile. "Say what they should do at the same time?"
"Ok. 1..." he says.
"2..." I continue.
"3... They should date," we say at the same time before laughing.
"Oh my god that was too good," he says through giggles.
"I know right," I laugh.
"Should we help them?" He asks after we calm down a bit.
"I don't know I think we should a little bit but not to much," I say.
"Ok that sounds like a good idea," he says.
"But we can't tell anyone about this ok." I say.
"Ok." He agrees. "So have you thought about the excision?" He adds.
"I haven't asked my parents yet but it should be fine, they'll let me go. What about you?" I ask.
"Yeah I haven't asked either but I'll go anyway. Even if I have to sneak out."
"Oh ok. Don't you have to ask your parents for permission?"
He pauses "Uh well they're pretty chill about this kind of thing," he says but his voice was shaky, like he was lying. I was about to ask if there was something wrong when he kept talking. "I've been talking to squad and they said that they would love to come."
"Yay! This is going to be so much fun."
"Yeah I'm excited." He paused "so I was wondering uh."
"What's up?"
"Well you have to share a room with someone."
"Ok."
"And I was wondering if you haven't planned on going with anyone else would you like to share a room with me?"
"Ew no why would I want to share a room with you?" I paused but before he could answer I say "Jk I would love that."
"Ok good you scared me for a moment there," he laughs.
"That was the aim," I laugh.
"Oh and another thing, I was wondering if you wanted me to pick you up on my way to school tomorrow?"
"Yeah that sounds great."
"Ok cool."
"But make sure you don't forget to pick me up," I laugh.
"Calm down I won't forget you," he says.
"Promise?" I say.
"Promise," he pauses. "You know maybe promise will be our always," he says.
"Alright Augustus calm down," I laugh and so does he.
"Shutupinthereandgotosleep!" I heard someone's angry, muffled voice yell through the phone.
"Well I should be going, we have school tomorrow," he says.
"Yeah probably a good idea," I say.
"I'll be at your house at 8:45 to pick you up so don't sleep in."
"It was one time but whatever."
"Goodnight Troye Boy," he says.
"Goodnight Con Con," I say before we hang up.

I lay in bed staring at the ceiling thinking about Connor. His dreamy eyes, his wavy hair, his sweet smile, and amazing laugh. Everything about him I loved. Every time I'm around him I feel butterflies in my stomach and my heart starts racing. He was the last thing on my mind before I fell asleep.

Connors pov:
I stand in front of the mirror after talking to Troye on the phone. Just say it. You need to admit it to your self. My hands go white from holding them in a tight fist. After about 5 minutes I sigh and give it rest on saying that for another day. I calm down and walk over to my bed. I flop onto my bed and just lie there looking at the ceiling. With Troye on my mind I couldn't wipe away the sheepish smile from my face. Every time he gets close to me, the butterflies in my stomach come alive. Every time he looks at me, my heart starts racing. But every time I see his ocean blue eyes look into mine, my heart skips a beat. I can feel we're getting closer and closer everyday. With that thought, I close my eyes and fall asleep.
---

---
I hope you're still liking this xx