Home

Troyes pov:
The bell finally rang after a long, eventful day. I walking out to the parking lot and looked for my mums car. When I found her car I walked over and jumped in the passenger seat.
"Hi honey how was your first day?" She asked sweetly.
"Yeah it was alright," I replied.
"Are you ok?" She ask sounding concerned.
"Yeah just tired, you know first day at a new school and all." I say smiling hoping its convincing enough.
"Ok," she said before starting the car and driving. As she pasted the front of the school I saw Connor talking to a girl who looked so pretty. For some reason I got this feeling in my stomach. Jealousy? No it can't be I just met this guy and he probably wasn't even gay. I looked away and focused on the road in front of me.
Finally I got home and I walked straight up to my room and flopped onto the bed. I lied there for the rest of the avo until dinner, just thinking about today. How those guys were jerks. How Connor stood up to me. I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

Connors pov:
The bell rang for the end of school and I was already dreading the afternoon ahead. I walked out to the parking lot where I parked my car every morning. No one at school knows about what goes on at home. Scared of what people would say and what they would think.

I got to my car "Connor!" I heard someone yelled from behind me. I turned around and saw Bethany running up to me. She jumped up and wrapped her arms and legs around me.
"Hey Bethany," I said not sounding as happy as I usually do. She didn't even noticed and jumped off me. Bethany was a very pretty girl. She had long brown curly hair and brown eyes. She always looked amazing.
"Do you want to come to mine tonight?" She asked biting her lip and twirling her hair around her finger. Her brown eyes locked on me.
"Sorry Bethany not tonight I need to get home. I have a lot of homework to do," I lied I don't have any homework as I finish all my work in class. I just didn't want to go to her house as I knew what she wanted and I didn't want to do that with her.
"Well I can come around and help you," she said walking her fingers up my chest.
"No Bethany not today," I said pushing arm away.
She groaned "You say that every day." She stepped closer to me "Come on Connor I know you want me." She says as she slides her fingers past my belt. I grabbed her hands and pushed them away.
"Bethany I said no, I'll talk to you later," I said sternly before getting into the car and driving away leaving her standing there. I think I was more scared of the fact that I didn't feel anything when she did that, like she wasn't 'the one'.
I decide to take the long drive home just so I could get home later. I pulled into the driveway and sighed before exiting my car. I walked to the front door and heard glass smash onto the ground. Hearing smashing glass wasn't an uncommon thing so I entered the house unfazed. As I shut the door I heard James stop yelling.

James was my foster father. He adopted me when I was 4 years old after my parents died in a car accident. My 3 siblings and I were put into foster homes. One family took Brandon as he was a baby and Nicole as she was the only girl. Another family took Brandon as he was the oldest and he needed to start school. And I was put with James. He had no family, hardly any friends and he was a dick. I hated living here I wish I could just leave.

"Oi faggot get your ass over here and clean this up," James said pointing to, what looks like, a broken plate on the ground.
"I have to do homework," I mumbled looking at the floor.
"What did you say?" He said through gritted teeth.
"Nothing," I sighed.
"That's what I thought, now come and clean this up" He said walking off into the lounge room with a beer in one hand. I walk over and started picking up pieces of glass. They were big pieces so it was easier to pick up with my hands. Once I finished putting all the glass in the bin I walked up stairs to my room and I flopped onto the bed. I picked up a picture of my parents and siblings
"Connor your dinner is in the fridge," James yelled from down stairs.
"I'm not hungry," I yelled back not wanting to go downstairs.
"Whatever," He said and that was the last thing he said to me for the rest of the night.
12 in the morning just starring at the ceiling. On my own like I am every other day. Wishing I could go to a different place. But there is one thing different about tonight, one thing that's on my mind. The new guy Troye.
---

---
Hey guys! So I finally did another persons pov. Btw, I'm sorry if this chapter was a trigger or anything. xx