Invited

Troyes pov:
Math was a bludge I talked to Connor most of the time. I'm thankful that I have him in some of my classes otherwise I would be loner. Then I had History. Miss Hen is our teacher and she's horrible, even on the first day I thought she was horrible. I put my earphones in and listened to music all lesson. Every song that came on I couldn't help think about Connor. His hair looks soooo soft, his smile soooo sweet, his eyes don't get me started on those, everything everything about him was amazing. English was next and that was ok. I sit next to Connor up the back and we talked most of the lesson about anything. The bell rang and it's finally lunch. Connor and I grabbed our stuff and walked out of the English room to the cafeteria.

"Hey Connor, Troye!" Yelled Jim as we walked through the door.
"Ay," yelled everyone else, some waving.
"Hey guys," I said as Connor waved. I walked over and sat down across from Jim and Tanya and next to Joe and Caspar around the table while Connor went over and started talking to Zoe and Alfie on the other table. I stared in their direction for a bit while wondering if I should go over there or stay here.
"So Troye," Tanya started, taking me out of my haze and at her "where did you move from?"
"Perth, Australia," I replied.
"Really?" Said Jim
"I thought I knew that accent from somewhere," blurted out Joe. We all laughed.
"Sure you did Joe," said Caspar unconvinced.
"I did. When he came over this morning I knew he wasn't from around here because of his accent," he said.
"Yes I'm Australian, but I was actually born in South Africa."
"I'm from South Africa," yelled Caspar excitedly.
"I was born in Wiltshire, UK," stated Joe.
"Norwich, UK," stated Jim.
"Same here," said Tanya looking up a Jim sweetly.
"Wait so is everyone in this group from somewhere other than here?" I asked.
"Pretty much," said Marcus walking over to us with Niomi.
"Wow."
"So how old are you?" Asked Marcus. To be honest I was a little scared of him because of what he did on the first day but obviously he doesn't remember.
"I'm 16," I say.
"Same here," said Joe and Caspar at the same time. They glanced at each other quickly.
"How old are you?" I asked looking at Jim and Tanya.
"We're 18," they say together.

"Hey Troye," I heard Connor say. I looked over his way and he motioned his hand for me to go over to him.
"Cya," I said getting up from the table. I picked up my bag from the ground and walked over to Connor. "What's up?" I say when I got to him. Our eyes locked.
"So I was just talking to Zoe and we were wondering, what are you doing this Friday night?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.
"Um," I hesitated. "I don't know I don't think I'm doing anything why?"
"Well Zoe is throwing a party at her house and we were wondering if would you like to come?" A sweet smile on his face.
"Yeah sure I would love to come," i say happily.
"Ok cool so would you like me to pick you up from your house so I can drive you to Zoe's place?"
"Yeah that would be great thank you."
"Ok no problem," he said still with a big smile. "I just need your address so I can pick you up?"
"Oh yeah right where did you want me to write it?" I asked
"Um can you write it in my phone please," he said pulling his phone out of his pocket. He unlocked it and handed it to me. I went into notes and put my address in. "Oh and can you put your number in there while you're at it," he added. I looked up at him and he smiled at me. I quickly smiled and looked back at his phone before I got caught in his dreamy eyes. I went into his contacts, put my number in and handed his phone back to him. "Thanks," he said.
"No problem," I replied.
"Hey Troye," said Zoe walking over to us. "Are you able to come?"
"Yeah I think so I'll just have to ask mum but she should be fine with it," I said the smile not leaving my face.
"Yay! I'm so happy you can come," she said before giving me a hug. I wasn't expecting a hug so I almost fell over. I quickly wrapped my arms around her torso. All I could hear was her giggling in my ear so I started laughing. I put her back on the ground and she looks at me. "I thought you were going to fall over for a minute there," she laughed.
"But I didn't," I laughed along with her.
"She's a hugger," Alfie laughed coming up behind Zoe and wrapping his arms around her.
"I can see that," I said.
"So can you come? It would be great if you could," Alfie said.
"I should be able to come. Just gotta ask mum."
"We would love to see you there," he said with a smile.
"I can't wait to go."
---

---
I'm so sorry guys for the late update. It's going to be harder for me to update regularly as I have school and sport but I will try my hardest xxx