School

Troyes pov:
There was only one thing I dreaded more then moving to the other side of the world and that was school. It was my first day today and there was no way I was thrilled about going. What teenager is thrilled about going to a new school? Definitely not me.

At the moment it's 7:30am on a Monday morning and I'm just lying in bed thinking about what I really wanted to do today other than school. My plan was to curl up into a ball and just stay there for the rest of the day but that plan didn't work as I hear my mum coming down the hall.
"Troye it's time to get up" She sang in a baby voice from my door. I groan in response without opening my eyes. "Troye," she says hearing her footsteps coming closer to the bed. She sat down next to me. "Lets go, it's your first day of your new school." She says excitedly. What was that supposed to mean? Was that suppose to make my jump out of bed with joy. I don't think so.
"That's exactly why I don't want to get out of bed." I groan into my pillow.
"Oh come on Troye don't be like this." She says putting her hand on my arm. "You'll be fine. Once you get to school you'll see how nice it is." I groan again.
"Ok well you can either go to school or you can stay here and listen to your father and I-"
"Nope don't finish that sentence I'm getting up now." I say quickly jumping out of bed, cutting her off as I didn't want to hear the rest of it.
"What?" She said throwing her hand up in defence with a smirk on her face. "All I was going to say was cook and watch movies but since you're out of bed you can go to school." She says before getting up and walking out of my room. I honestly hate when she does that.

I walked to the bathroom to take a shower and plan on staying there for a while. I stood there letting the water run down the back of my neck and down my spine. About 20 minutes into my shower I heard three loud bangs on the door.
"Troye get out of the shower you've been in there forever!" Yelled Tyde from outside the door. Tyde was my 11 year old brother. He and I get along quite well as we have a lot of the same interests. I groan loud enough so he could hear me and turn the shower off. I get out of the shower and rap a towel around my waist. I glance in the mirror to quickly fix my hair before opening the door.
"I think you were over exaggerating with the forever part." I say to Tyde. He looked at me with annoyance printed on his face. "about time!" He said racing past me into the bathroom, slamming the door behind him. I rolled my eyes and walked to my room, shutting the door behind me and walked over to my wardrobe. I stood there for a moment deciding on what I should wear. I had to look presentable for my first day. I finally decide on black skinny jeans with holes in the knees and my favourite light blue button up shirt with dark blue spots. After I put them on I checked my hair again, grabbed my phone off the charger and my bag from the floor and walked down stairs.

Mum was already downstairs in the kitchen and so was Steel. Mum was having a cup of tea like she does every morning and Steel was just sitting on his phone. She looked up at me and smiled. "Hello sweetheart. What would you like for breakfast?"
"I'll just have some toast please." She nodded and turned around to put some bread in the toaster. I walk over to the cupboard and grabbed the Nutella out. I noticed there was 2 other jars in the cupboard. I absolutely love Nutella and my family knows that so they make sure there is enough in the cupboard just in case. I heard the toast pop and walked over to put my Nutella on it as I heard loud footsteps coming down the stairs. Both Tyde and Sage were running down the stairs pushing each other.
"Sage! Tyde! Calm down someone's going to get hurt." Mum yelled. I rolled my eyes and kept spreading Nutella on my toast. This was going to be such a long day.

I got out of the car and walked into the school not knowing what to expect. Would people stare at me or would they completely ignore me? I went to the office to get what I needed. They weren't much help but anyway. I walked to my locker and put the books I didn't need for the first two periods in there. I looked at my timetable and realised what I had. English. I wasn't a big fan of English but I was pretty good at it. I scored well on assignments at my old school which made me super happy.
I shut my locker door and was about to turn around when a group of guys walked past pushing me into my locker and hitting books and sheets out of my hands. "Faggot." I heard one say as the others laugh. I assumed they were the jocks at this school. The group everyone knew and secretly wanted go be apart of. The group of the school that have all the girls but no brains. All they care about is; whatever sport they play, working out, how muscular they are, throwing parties, getting drunk, how many chicks they can pick up, etc etc you understand where I'm going. So why does anyone want to be apart of there group? For the popularity.
I bent down to pick up my books and sheets from the ground when two feet stood in front of me. I looked up and instantly felt my heart stop.
---