Hospital

Troyes pov:
I run through the hospital doors in a frantic mess. Can't hear anything and my vision blurry. I run to the counter where a young nurse is sitting.
"How can I help-" She starts.
"Where's Connor Franta?" I say frantically cutting her off.
"Who are you?" She asks.
"I'm Troye." My eyes glistening with fear.
"Are you immediate family?"
"No I'm" I hesitate "his boyfriend."
"Im sorry sir you're not family, you can't see h-,"
"Im his only family!" I yell before she could finish her sentence again. I start running down the halls.
"Sir," I hear the lady yell but I keep running. I feel sorry for the lady, she was only being nice and doing her job but I didn't care about anything other than seeing Connor.
"Connor!" I yell over and over, looking into every room. I don't understand why I'm yelling his name as I know he cant answer me. Maybe for comfort that theres a possible chance someone will answer. "Conn-" I stop in a doorway and feel my heart sink. There he is, lying peacefully on a bed. I walk into the cold room slowly, pulling a chair next his bed and sitting down. I slide my hand into his cold hand and look at his face, lifeless but peaceful. Tears start running down my face. Hearing the beeping sound from the machine is the only thing keeping me at bay.
"I'm so sorry Connor," I whisper "I wish I was there. I can't imagine how scared you were."
I hear footsteps coming down the hall and stop at the door.
"Sir you can't-," she stops. The lady from the counter stands at the doorway of the room just staring at me. I hear another pair of footsteps coming down the hall, stopping at the door.
"Maybe we can let him stay just for a little bit," I hear mum say. I hear their foot steps as they leave the room.
"I can't image a world with you gone. I'd be so lost if you left me alone," I pull him in and feel his heart beat "can you hear me? Connor, wake up. Please wake up." I whisper through tears. I wish I could lay down next to you just to be closer to you.
"Troye," I hear mums soft voice from the door. "Honey we have to go," she continues sadly.
I nod and wait for her to leave the room. Standing up I lean over the bed to look at Connors face, so peaceful. I stoke his cheek with my hand and kiss his forehead. "Please don't let go, you're not finished yet."
It rains as I leave your room. Walking down the cold eary hallways my heart beats fast and calls to let you know I'm sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me. Wish I'd held you a little bit tighter, kissed you a little bit longer, not sure I'll get the chance anymore. The echo of my tears as they hit the cold hard floor. The hospital silent, like death.
"I talked to the nurse. She says that it's fine for you to go and see him whenever you want," Mum says while we walk. I smile.
"Thanks Mum," I say softly.
"Anything for you honey."

I walk through the front door. It doesn't feel the same.
"Im gonna go to my room," I say softly.
"Ok honey, are you ok?"
"Im fine," I reply with a weak smile. She knows I'm not but she understands.
I lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling. Home is now just a room full of my safest sounds. I want to hold your hand and walk through school as though we don't care what anyone thinks. Getting as close to you as we were the other night would mean everything to me. I want to hold you and never let go. I wish you could come over now to talk me down.
My phone starts ringing bringing me back to reality. I look at it, it's Georgia. Taking a deep breath, 'happy thoughts, happy thoughts,' I repeat to myself in my head as I answer the phone.
"Hey Troye," She says excitedly dragging out the 'e'.
"Hey Georgia," I say trying to sound up beat.
"What's the matter?" Her voice turns to worry.
"Nothing why?" I lie not wanting to get her sad as she's so happy.
"I know when you're upset Troye, what's the matter?"
I sigh "Connor is in hospital," I say sadly.
"What? What happened?" Her voice sounding shocked.
"Someone hurt him."
"Who? I'm gonna kill them," She says angrily.
"I'm not sure how much I can tell you at this point."
"No that's fine, I understand."
"I'll explain more when you come up here in a few days."
"That's fine. Is he ok?"
"He had to be rushed to hospital with a bullet wound."
"Oh my god, Troye are you ok?"
"I don't know."
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to go see him everyday."
"That's a good idea, he'd like that."
"Do you want to know something."
"What?"
"I swore I'd never loose control but I couldn't stand seeing him so low when he use to be so high. His heart is beating so slow. Life would be so hard without him. I'm so blue without him Georgia and I'd do anything to make him stay."
"Troye..." She says sounding like she's trying to contain her excitement.
"What?"
"I have the best idea for you to do..."

Look idek why I'm doing this but ya know here's the next chapter that I should've posted a long time ago. Sorry everyone xxxx