Chapter Twenty-Three - Bacon Boy? Bacon Boy.

"Woah, dude, you have an Arrow cave. Oh my God, that's a huge salmon ladder, man," I squealed, clasping my hands together in excitement as Roy shook his head.

"Emily? Is that you?" I heard a female voice call out as she turned the corner. She jumped a little when she saw me, but quickly started running her way towards me.

"Hey, Felicity!" I smiled, giving her a wave before I was engulfed in a hug.

"Roy!" Felicity shouted. "How dare you attack one of my best friends," she scolded, looking me over for injuries.

"How was I supposed to know that this was your British friend?" Roy exclaimed, shrugging his shoulders as he tried to reason with her. "And why are you looking at her for injuries? I'm the one who got punched in the face," he grumbled as he went to go and find an icepack.

"Sorry, I just dropped in so suddenly, I was aimlessly flying around when I realised that I wasn't in Central City anymore," I nervously chuckled, scratching the back of my neck with my hand, reaching it over the top of my head like a cartoon character.

"How long are you here for?" Felicity asked.

"Not long, I mean, I didn't really plan on visiting. I was really angry and I needed to cool off."

"Anything you want to get off of your chest?"

"Okay, so you know that I warned Dr. Wells before the accelerator went off about the potential risks and that it was fairly likely to explode? Well, it turns out that one of his own employees, his most trusted 'prodigal son' said exactly the same thing, but Wells ignored it. So, all of those people, Caitlin's fiancé and my sister, all died because Dr. Wells wanted to gain the rewards of turning it on and not put the lives of others before his."

"Sounds like someone is having a bad day," Oliver announced, entering the room with Diggle.

"Hey Dig, it's nice to see you again," I grinned as Diggle shook his head.

"Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm Roy, by the way," Roy said, rolling his eyes at me.

"Who are you?" A lady asked, rubbing her eye with her fist as she walked into the centre of the cave.

"Emily, also known as Miss Cosmic," I greeted.

"Oh, that Emily. It's nice to meet you, I'm Laurel," she smiled.

"Sorry for dropping in so suddenly, Oliver. I've been training a lot lately and I'm not used to the speed," I explained.

"Don't worry about it. So, how is everything in Central City?" He asked as the rest of his team went and started to work on the information they had found out that evening.

"Barry and I are fine and no, I haven't told him yet. Things got a whole lot more complicated," I sighed with a shake of my head.

"Barry and I?" Oliver teased.

"Yeah, we've dated a little," I said with a casual shrug.

"When did this happen?" Felicity yelled over from her computer. At this point, Oliver and Diggle had presumably left to change out of their vigilante suits.

"Um, just before New Year's," I mumbled, rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly.

"And why wasn't I informed?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"What about Ray Palmer?" I replied, a smirk on my face as I pretended to play tennis and hit the ball back into her court.

"How do you know about Ray?" She gasped, placing a hand on her chest in shock.