Chapter 13.

[edited]

.

.

.

- Blue -

.

.

"Okay, so you had sex with Harry, was caught, and now you're fake dating for the sake of his reputation as a member of One Direction." Hannah confirms, nodding slowly.

"Yeah, basically." I mumbled, lying face down on my bed.

"You still have never told me how in the world you know Harry Styles."

"Fuck, don't make it sound like he's a God because he isn't. He is not. Just please.'' Speaking in annoyance, I ran a hand through my hair.

"Sorry, okay? Just.. How?" She sighed, sprawling over her bed.

A knock abruptly came at the door, as I jumped.

"I'll get it." I grumbled, ousting myself from my bed and walking over to the door.

Swinging it open, I barely even got to look at the person there and I knew exactly.

Harry leans in hungrily, nearly making out with me out of nowhere.

I kiss back for a few seconds for the feeling of pleasure, before shoving him away. The boys behind him were a bit taken aback by his movement, as I sent Harry daggers with my eyes.

"You fucking dick bag." I hissed.

"Oh come on, you loved it." He smirked, me turning around to find Hannah looking at me, like.. 'What the hell was that?!'

I turned back to Harry, eyeing him. "A bit more tongue." I whispered, before leaning in this time and taking lead into the kiss.

He obeys with my orders, his tongue easily slipping into my mouth as I tilted my head side to side, quite dramatically must I say.

"EH HEM, WE'RE RIGHT HERE" Louis screeches, me shushing him, my lips still pressed on Harry's before I pulled away.

"Dammit, Lou. I was making out with her," Harry angrily told him off.

"Well it's time you two explained yourselves. How the hell do you know each other? Why'd he kiss you like that?" Liam starts to interrogate.

''Well I kiss a lot of girls.." Harry shrugs, me scoffing.

"Gross I have other whore dna on my mouth." I mumbled.

"Whoops, sorry you are one." Harry chuckled, raising his eyebrows as I gasped, smacking him on the chest.

"Shit, I will--"

"Guys just stop for a second will you?" Hannah sighed.

"Well I can explain myself once the room is sealed. If you know what I mean." I motioned at the wide open door.

Anyone could pass at any minute and who'd know what would happen.

They all come in, awkwardly looking around.

"Sorry, it's pretty small." I shrugged carelessly. "Sit anywhere you want."

.

.

.

All of the boys plus Hannah are sitting on the bed across from mine in which me and Harry sat on as they all look at us expectantly.

"Well," I sighed. "It's a long story."

"By long do you mean terribly short." Harry whispered into my ear as I elbowed him.