Chapter 46

.

.

A few days later, I ended up with a really bad fever and this gross cough.

I think I was coming down with the flu.

That's what I get for not getting a flu shot, yay. Not.

Coughing into my pillow, I blew my nose into a tissue, dropping it onto my bed along with the rest that was scattered on it.

I've been in bed for about two days now, Harry and the other guys being busy with being musicians and such.

Pretty soon, Hannah came in with books, and all the sort.

"Hey! Feeling any better?" She breathed out tiredly, dropping the books down onto the end of my bed. "I got the extra work from all your teachers.'' She smiled, motioning.

I groaned. "I feel horrible, Hannah."

"Well I'm sorry. You'll get over it, just a little cold.'' She spoke hopefully.

"I feel like shit." I sighed.

"I know what'll make you feel better!" She exclaimed, taking out her phone as she tapped away.

"What are you doing?" I croaked, narrowing my eyes as I sniffed.

"Hey Harry! Blue is sick and she feels like shit." She repeated after me, chuckling.

I ignore her, burying my face into my pillow as I coughed once again.

"Feel better babe! I'm coming over." She puts him on speaker, me slightly lifting my head.

"You don't have to you know?" I answered, slightly stretching.

"Well I am anyway." He chuckled.

"Wait no, I don't want to get you sick, on second thought don't come over."

"I don't care if I get sick, Blue. You know being sick doesn't bother me at all." I could feel him smirk at the other end of the line.

"Well it bothers me okay?" I groaned.

"I'll be there in five." He chuckled, me cussing under my breath as he hung up.

.

.

.

Pretty soon, he came over,  I could hear him talking to Hannah as he came in.

I was hid under the covers in hope that he wouldn't find me, but of course that didn't work.

I feel my bed slightly dip as he lied down next to me and hugged me towards him.

"Harry, I'm sick okay. I don't want you--"

"No, I want to stay here." He spoke stiffly, moving the covers off of me and looking at me.

"Oh you look horrible." He rose his eyebrows, as I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks." I chuckled.

"You're welcome.'' He grinned.

"I brought movies and ice cream. Oh and I brought soup."

My head slightly lifts as I smile at him. "Yay, what movies did you bring?"

"These, you can pick from them." He hands a stack to me as I slightly sat up beside him.

"Harry, these are all Jaws movies." I look at him weirdly, as he smiled smugly.

"Yeh, um I love them. So I figured we have a Jaws marathon."