Chapter 30

.

.

- Blue -

.

And, there she was.

"Harry!" She beamed, weaving her way through the crowd and making her way up to him, like I wasn't even here.

I could feel cameras on us, I just felt it. The certain tension, couldn't be ignored.

"Hey, Kendall." He smiled, giving her a hug.

"Blue." She plastered a fake smile on her face, probably to just make Harry think that she actually wanted to be friendly with me.

"Hi." I held back the urge to just hit her right now, as I fakely smiled back.

If she thought she was the only one who could be fake, that was complete bullshit.

I hear someone loudly clear their throat, me whipping around.

Noelle motioned me away, as I nodded once.

"Err, okay. I'm just gonna go hang out with the other guys. You two have fun." I breathed out, walking the opposite direction.

"Blue!" Harry called, me stopping in a halt.

"Yeah?" I turned back around to find Kendall wrapping an arm around his.

Clingy much? He's all hers.

I hate that she thinks that she could be way better than me just because she had Harry under her hold.

"I'll see you later.'' He tells me, managing a small smile.

I pressed my lips into a thin line, ending up smiling back. "Yeah."

"Come on let's go get a drink." Kendall grinned, dragging him away.

As they walked the opposite direction, I managed to see her turn around and send me an icy glare.

I scoffed, not even wanting to look at her as I went to go find the other guys.

All the One Direction guys were hanging out with the 5SOS guys, all sat in a circle as I smiled.

"BLUE!" Hannah exclaimed, letting me sit down next to her, Niall on the other side of her.

"These guys are out of their minds, thank god you're here." She grinned, setting her head on my shoulder.

I chuckled, patting her head.

"Where's Harry?" Niall nodded towards me, immediately assuming that I knew.

"Kendall." I simply reply.

"Did he bail on you again? I swear, I'll--"

"No, Liam. I let him go have fun with her for a bit, so now I'm here."

Little did they know.. This was all planned, this whole night was.

I guess it'll suck for both me and Harry as soon as he finds out this is all a scam.

And he'll hate Kendall too so my wishes will be fulfilled. Yes.

But then he'll hate me and never want to hook up with me again..

Well I guess it'll end bad either way, for all of us.

"Let's play truth or dare." Zayn smiled, holding up his empty beer bottle as he sets it on the round table in front of all of us.

We all agreed, watching the bottle spin in a circular motion before it stops on Michael.

Luke's eyes widened. "Why am I so unlucky?"