Chapter 50

A/N:

.

Soo I don't know if you guys remember but there were two months before, Blue had no idea she had a baby. And plus the other three months leading up to graduation is five months. So yes, the baby is obvious and kicking because it is already five months old. ^_^

And guysss, please remember this is my work of fiction and that things that happen here probably won't match in reality soo, yeah lol. I do it on purpose for the benefit of the story and blah blah blah lol, just wanted to get that through to you guys!

So, please dont think I'm just really stupid or something, because I'm not and this is all just fiction lol :)

Thanksss

- BritishBums xox

________________________

.

- Blue -

.

* 4 MONTHS LATER *

.

We decided to have a hang out day with the 5sos boys, seeing they were some pretty chill dudes and we needed to get to know them better.

And so it was just me and Hannah with the four that day, as we walked down the beautiful streets of LA.

This thing was massive. By this thing, I meant my bump.

It drove me crazy, yet I could do some pretty cool things because of the baby. I could do the splits because of my new flexibility.

I don't know if that was cool, but yeah anyway.

"How is it doing by the way?" Ashton asks, smiling.

"Awesome." I nodded, chuckling. "It's been growing normally, and I had to drop by the doctor's to get a check up here and there, but it's doing good." I smiled, them staring down at my baby bump in awe.

"It looks painful." Michael spoke honestly, as Hannah chuckled.

"No shit!" Hannah gasped sarcastically as they laughed.

"You girls are really interesting. We made the right decision to hang out with you guys." Luke smiled.

Me and Hannah looked at each other and smiled before back at them.

The sun felt amazing on my skin though, it was still summer, now the Indian Summer which would end in mid September.

Now, it was the beginning of September.

My hands resting on top of the bump, we were all making our way to the local Starbucks.

What? A woman and friends need their caffeine sometimes. Yeah, it might be bad for the baby, but.. This is just one drink.

As me were crossing the street, on the other end of it, I could see somewhat of a commotion of tons of people crowding around something, along with.. Paps.

I nearly made a face of disgust at the sight of them as Hannah noticed. Actually, we all noticed.

"What's happening?" Calum looks at us in confusion and back to the scenery a fair distance away.

"Well, something." Ashton speaks the obvious. I could see the look on Hannah's face as she was about to once again give a sarcastic remark. Instead, she held herself back.

Raising my eyebrows and smiling at her proudly, we all look at it curiously.

"We should go see." Luke shrugged.