Epilogue

.

- Blue -

We were at the wedding party, and everyone seemed happy. Including me in that group of people of course.

I went around speaking to the people who came and said thanks to almost everyone I think. Harry did the same, but all I wanted to do now was find him, talk to him, kiss him.

Noelle seemed to find an interest in Luke, obviously. I got to know her, and now I know how she flirts and acts around people she has an eye for. 

Making my way over to the both of them, I hear them laughing at something before they both noticed me walk up to them.

"Hey guys." I waved, raising my eyebrows.

"Hey!" Noelle exclaimed, completely clueless on why I came over anyway.

Luke sheepishly smiled, obviously catching on as he looked away.

"How's life?" I cleared my throat.

"Why are you acting weird?" Noelle pouted, me tugging her with me. "You stay right there, Luke."

Once we were a fair distance away, she had this confused look on her face. "Is something wrong?"

"What were you guys talking about?" I shrieked, grinning.

"Oh we were talking about dance moves.. And that I could totally beat him in a dance off. We were just about to have one, since my favorite song was playing!" She did a little dance, me chuckling.

"Do you like him?"

"Oh Blue. You're silly." She chuckled, shaking her head.

"You do! It's pretty obvious."

"I met him like five minutes ago."

"Well five minutes can get you somewhere. You see what five minutes got me and Harry into?"

"Don't go into that, I don't wanna know what your first five minutes were like." She waves me off, closing her eyes as I giggled.

"Noelle, it's okay to like him.. I mean--"

"Yeah, yeah he's really cute.. And australian. And he's so tall!"

"Yep, he really is!"

"Go for it." I grinned encouragingly, nodding heavily.

"We're dancing, Blue. Oh come on." 

"Make the most of it, grind on him and just start making out with him. He'll like it."

"Blue, I'm pretty sure Luke isn't Harry!" Noelle exclaimed, chuckling. I could see a blush creep onto her cheeks. "I wish I had your confidence. I would never do that."

I shrugged, smiling. "Well the aussie awaits." I motioned.

.

****

Everyone was all sat down now, having a drink, or just talking complete randomness.

But that was until, the song changed. 

I stiffened, my eyes slightly widening as my heart leaped. 

It was Never Stop by Safety Suit.

Gasping, I hold a hand to my mouth, as I find Harry standing behind me with his hands casually jammed into his pockets.

"Mrs. Styles, may I have this dance?" He smiles lopsidedly.

I walk up to him, my arms making their way around his neck as I closed my eyes.