Chapter 47

.

.

- Blue -

* TWO MONTHS LATER *

.

.

I slightly shook my head, my face buried in Harry's chest.

Harry had asked me if I was okay for the one thousandth time, yet I felt like I was on the verge of dying.

"I thought you weren't sick anymore?.."

"I know," I groaned. "It's my stomach and my head, fuck." I murmered.

"You sure it wasn't anything bad you ate, babe?"

"Nu-uh.'' I sighed, feeling my stomach suddenly rise, and no not the good way.

Scrambling to my feet, my head was spinning in circles as I stumbled into the bathroom and to the toilet as fast as I possibly could.

Vomiting my guts out, (not really), I coughed slightly, as I spat in disgust.

Groaning, I feel Harry quickly rush to my side and move my hair out of the way.

His hand was on the small of my back in comfort as I sighed again.

"Do you want to go to the hospital, Blue? Fuck, you are really pale and.. You look kinda dead."

"Wow thanks." I muttered, wiping the side of my mouth with the back of my hand.

I slowly make my way over to the sink and clean up quickly.

"Hospital, yeh?"

There was a dead silence, me looking at him. He stared at me, clueless.

"Harry, what if.."

"No, that can't be possible. We haven't had sex without safety, so that couldn't be the reason at all." Harry furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, shaking his head.

"No, you know that--" A huge pain steuck through my head as I winced, closing my eyes.

"Okay, we're going to the fucking hospital, Blue." He confirmed, me not being able to move.

Harry had easily picked me up bridal style, my head resting on his chest as I took a deep breath.

.

.

.

"She's been this way ever since yesterday, we thought maybe it was just something bad she ate or something, but then she's been miserable in bed and--"

"Relax sir." The doctor says to Harry, as I smile at him softly, squeezing his hand in reassurance.

"Has she been vomitting? Bad migraines?"

"I vomitted just awhile ago, and in the middle of the night yesterday.. And yes, I got a migraine a few hours ago and it's been going on and off which gets kinda annoying." I nod once.

"Are you having one right now, Ms. Anderson?"

"Nope.'' I breathed out, pulling a small smile.

He nods, seeming to be jotting something down.

"Okay. And.. Any stomach pains? Like real, bad ones? When was your last, period?"

I pondered at the question. "I think I-I missed.. A few months. And I got a stomach pain yesterday."

The doctor hummed in fascination, me clearing my throat as I furrowed my eyebrows.

Harry sat right beside me as we waited for the doctor to speak up.