Too Late

This one was my own idea for a one shot. It is a Seddy one shot, enjoy!

Freddy's POV
Ninth Grade
*************

"Dude, you need to ask her to the dance." Zack pressured me.

"I can't, she doesn't like me anymore... She likes Jake now..." I sighed.

"But she's not going to turn you down, it was just this summer that she stopped liking you. I'm sure you will re-kindle her feelings for you if you ask her."

"Are you sure this is going to work?"

"Positive, now go now." I took a deep breath and went up to Summer, she was talking to Laura, Jamie, and Tomika at her locker.

"Can you bel- Hi Freddy." She said noticing me. Summer looked at me, her blue eyes staring into my soul.

"Hi-hi Summer."

"Whats up?"

"Actually I was wondering if you wanted to go to the homecoming dance with me?" I said, handing her the flowers I was holding.

"Oh my god Freddy! I'm flattered but unfortunately Jake already asked me, and I said yes. I'm so sorry."

My heart shattered into a million pieces. It so weird. It seems that as soon as she stopped liking me, it seems like all these guys started liking her. Especially now that we're on high school. One of those guys happens to be Jake, a sophomore that plays Varsity basketball and spends the summer in California. It's like Summer forgot my name when she laid eyes on him. All the girls liked him, even Tomika, who had a boyfriend.

"It's cool, it's not your fault." I said. I forced a smile and walked away. I threw the bouquet of flowers in the trash.

"I got shut down man. I was too late. Jake already asked her." I said to Zack.

"Sorry dude. If it makes you feel any better, Emily rejected me when I asked her yesterday. She didn't even have a reason, she just didn't want to go with me."

"Looks like it's just not our week."

"You'll get her next time."

*****
Comment some more ideas! I would really appreciate it! Hope you liked this one!