First Date (part one)

Hey guys this is my first ever Lesme (I think that's their ship name) one shot! I'm really excited that someone requested this! I've been waiting to write one. The storyline I made up myself but the person who requested a Lesme one shot was @Paris_France_2016. Hope you guys like it! Sorry it's came out so late! (This is only the first part)

Lawrence's POV
seventh grade
first date with Esme
*******************

"Ok, so let's review." I said.

"Yes, so no burping or farting or making rude jokes." Summer said as she brushed through my hair for the billionth time.

"Don't chew with your mouth open." Tomika said. Tying my tie again.

"Always hold the door for her and pull her chair out for her to sit in." Summer said, putting the brush down. "Alright, you look good." She said. Zack and Freddy, who had been sitting quietly on the bed up until now, stood. It was their turn to train me. Summer and Tomika hugged me and waved good-bye to the boys, and headed home to Summer's house. The girls picked out the outfit before leaving. It was a plaid button down with a sweater over it. They matched it with blue jeans and blue real vans. I put it on and the guys told me I looked good. Freddy gave me some great tips on how to make Esme swoon, and Zack gave me some great tips on manners and politeness. Then they left saying that I had to leave now if I wanted to be there on time. I nodded and asked my mom to take me over to Esme's house. She nodded and grabbed her keys. That woman would do anything for me.

We pulled into Esme's driveway two minutes before I needed to be knocking on her door. I ran to the front door, fixed my hair, and knocked.

This was it.

The moment of truth.

I was about to go in my first date.