Stay

This Zummer one shot was requested by @makeitpop31 and goes back in time to the episode "Should I stay or Should I go?" We pick up at the part where Summer and Zack are talking.

Summer's POV
seventh grade
**************

I walked up to Zack to try and see if my plan to get him back in the band would work.

If it didn't there was only one thing I could do.

Tell him the truth. Tell him that I like him, not Freddy.

(A/N I don't remember how the conversation went.... Bear with me.)

"Hey Zack, can we borrow an amp?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess." He said. When the lead singer and guitarist from Night Lizard butted in and started arguing with me. After I finally got him away, I pulled Zack aside.

"Is this really the kind of band that you want to be part of?"

"What do you mean?"

"Come back to School of Rock."

"What?"

"Don't go with these guys, they're complete jerk offs."

"Summer I- I- need to stay in Night Lizard." He said. I sighed as he turned to walk away. I quickly turned his around and planted a kiss right on his lips.

"Woah, Summer..."

"Zack, I have a really big crush on you. And if that isn't reason enough to come back to the band then I don't know what is!" I yelled.

"Then it's your lucky day." He smirked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I guess I'm coming back to School of Rock. And I like you too."

"You do! That's great!" I said all cheery. I wrapped my arms around his neck in a hug. "I mean about you coming back to School of Rock." I said, trying to cover it up and act cool.

"It's ok Summer. I already like you." He laughed, "don't act so cool around me anymore."

It was my turn to laugh. And I did. Zack grabbed my hand.

"I'm glad you're back."