As Petty as Jealousy

This one shot was requested by @TrappedByThem (who also writes great SoR fanfics) with a specific Seddy storyline in mind. Sorry it's taken me so long to publish and I hope you like it!

Tomika's POV
junior year
*************

I sat in the back of Zack's car waiting for him and Lawrence to pick out a movie. That wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't stuck in between the "happy couple." Summer and Freddy had been arguing all night. They're relationship-- of you can even call it that-- has been rocky lately. It seems like if Summer's in a bad mood, Freddy's in a good one. If Freddy's in a bad mood, Summer's in a good one. They just never click. This time Freddy was complaining to Summer. They both were in bad moods.

"I don't understand why you're always sick a brat!" Freddy yelled.

"A brat? I'm not the brat."

"Yes you are, you disagree with every word that comes out of my mouth!"

"I do not."

"My point exactly. Maybe if you stopped worrying about yourself for once and loosened up with your friends."

"Excuse me?!"

"God, you're so uptight." Freddy sighed angrily.

"That's it." Summer said. She opened the car door and stood up, she slammed it about and stared walking away.

Freddy wasn't far behind her. He got up slamming the door and following her.

"Where are you going?" He yelled.

"Home, I'm sick of arguing with you."

"You ant walk home like that. You'll freeze."

"It's Texas, I'll be fine."

"What about those shoes? You can't walk home in high-heeled boots."

"I can and I will,"

Freddy caught up with Summer.

"C'mon babe, just get back in the car." Freddy said, putting his arm around Summer.

She flung his arm off of her. "Leave me alone."

"Ba-"

"I said leave me alone." Summer snapped.

Freddy out his hands up and walked back towards the car.

"God what is wrong with you!" I yelled, climbing back to the back seat.

"She was the one being a b-"

"I don't care. God what has gotten into you guys!"

"You really want to know."

"Yes!"

"Ok, remember when when Summer missed movie night two weeks ago because of 'homework'?"

"Yes-?"

"Well, it turns out she was hanging out with Nick Lawson."

"So?"

"So, I heard they weren't just hanging out, they were hanging out." Freddy said putting emphasis on the second "hanging out."

"Please, you don't know if that's true."

"It is. I over heard Summer tell Sierra."

"And she didn't tell me?"

"Me because you're also best friends with me."

"Right, but why would she do that you guys are basically dating."

"I know, I don't get it either."

Zack opened the front door.

"Hey guys- oh no Summer left again!"

***three days later***

I watched as Freddy approached Summer.

"Hey Sum?"

"Yes?" She said, clearly still upset about Saturday.

"Is it true, what they're saying about you and Nick Lawson?" Freddy asked, sounding so innocent.

Summer's face turned into a shocked-scared look. "You heard about that."

Freddy nodded his head.

"And I hate to do this to you, but you gotta pick one of us."

"I-- I--"

Nick joined them a few moments ago. Summer was choosing.

"I--I-- don't choose any of you! I'm sorry." Summer yelled and ran away, tears streaming down her face.