Storm

This is another Treddy one shot requested by @foreverinmind12 I hope you like it. She only requested "a cheesy rain kiss" and that's what I'm going to give you. Enjoy

Tomika's POV
eleventh grade
**************

It was storming outside. And when I say storming, I mean storming. There was a clap of thunder every two minutes and bright lightning flashed through the windows of Mr. Randux's classroom. I knew I wouldn't be able to skateboard home today. I texted my boyfriend, Freddy, to see if he could take me home.

T:Hey, can you drive me home today?

F:Sure anything for you babe ;)

T:So sweet💗, I've got to go

F:Alright meet me by my locker after school

T:Will do😘

I put my phone back in my bag and sat through the rest of class. Let me tell you, pre-calc is not fun. The end of the day bell finally rang and I went to my locker to grab my jacket and grab my books. Then I headed to Freddy's locker. But when I got there, he was taking to Riley Stevens, his ex girlfriend. She was flirting hardcore with him and he was facing away from me. But I could tell he was flirting back. Girls flirt with Freddy all the time, usually I don't care. But this was different. Riley Stevens is a different girl. She was Freddy's girlfriend right before I was. I started to get angry and ran away. Freddy must've noticed because he was chasing after me. It wasn't thundering anymore, just raining hard. So I decided to rode home. When I was halfway home I heard Freddy behind me.

"Tomika, wait!" He called out of breath.

"What do you want!" I yelled through angry tears.

"You. Why did you run away."

"Riley Stevens. You know how I feel about you talking to her."

"It was nothing, I like you and only you."

I sniffled and looked down at the ground.

"You mean that?"

"I don't know, does this answer your question?" He said, kissing me.

Yes, it does answer my question.