Forget and Forgive

This one shot was requested by @foreverinmymind12 with a specific (and adorable) Treddy Plot!

Also, shout out to shaneisawsomeaf who got the trivia from the last one shot! Great job. Now go read their books because they are amazing! (I mean if)

(P.s) sorry for not posting this last night. I payed a mess saw on my board explaining myself)

Ok, without further adeiu, the story.
Enjoy!

Tomika's POV
twelve years after seventh grade
******************************

It was the day I had been waiting for. I've had it marked in my calandra since the day we got married.

My first wedding anniversary.

I knew it was going to be special, and I knew that there was no way Freddy could forget.

I shook Freddy awake.

"Good morning sleepyhead." I said, in the softest voice.

"Morning." He mumbled into his pillow.

"Time to get up!" I whispered softly again. He rolled on his back and sighed.

"Do I really have to?" He whined.

"Yes, yes you do."

He rolled out of bed and groaned. I gave him a kiss.

"What was that for." He asked. I just winked and went downstairs. It was like him to play games like these.

I made him pancakes because I knew he would either make dinner or take me out later. As I waited to flip the pancakes, I scrolled through Facebook on my laptop. I had just posted a picture of Freddy and I together. With a caption:

Happy 1 year Anniversary! I love you so much!❤️❤️

But he never checks his Facebook so he wouldn't see it. As I flipped the pancake, my mom called on the house phone. I picked it up. She wished me a happy anniversary and I said thanks. This day was already starting off perfect.

~~

I had just gotten home from music lessons. It was six-thirty. I expected there to be a nice dinner on the table, or Freddy stopping me at the door and requesting that I change into something nice.

Neither of those things happened.

Freddy was sitting on the couch, eating Chinese takeout while watching basketball on the tv. I set my keys down on the counter.

"Hello?" I asked.

"In here!" Freddy called out. I walked into the living room. He was a complete slob. He was still wearing his pajamas.

"I thought we were going out to eat." I said, a little annoyed.

"Why would we do that?" He asked, totally confused.

"Don't you know what today is?" I asked.

Freddy's POV

"What?" I asked. Tomika grew more and more angry by the second.

"That's it." She said, and stormed up the stairs.

I stood up.

"Wait!" I called out. She turned around and have me a glare. If looks could kill, I would've been dead minutes ago. I immediately sat back down. When the phone rang. It was Summer, called ID.

"Hello?" I said.

"Happy happy happy anniversary!" She cheered.

"What do you mean?"

"What do you mean, wait. Please tell me you remembered your anniversary. I dropped the phone.

Now I know why Tomika was so mad.

I could still hear Summer on the phone.

"Freddy, where are you?"

Picked up the phone.

"I'll call you back." I said, hanging up the phone.

I needed to fix this, and fast.

~~

Tomika came home from music lessons absolutely beat. But as soon as she came in the door, I handed her dozen roses.

"What's this for?" She dead panned.

"Come with me." I said, pulling her arm towards the living room."

"What's going- what?" She asked her face lit up. The whole band from middle and high school was standing in the living room. She put her hand over her mouth as tears started to well up in her eyes.

"I wrote a song for you." I said. Standing up to the microphone. The band started playing and I started singing, even though I'm not that great. But after I finished the chorus, I hope around and started playing the drums. I could feel Tomika smiling. After the song was done, she ran over and kissed me hard.

"I'm so sorry I forgot." I said.

"But it was totally worth it."

"So you forgive me?"

"Oh yeah."