The Big Gift

This Zomika one-shot requested by @maidoesmcpe with a specific plot is REALLY CUTE I love it and I hope you guys love it too! Enjoy!

Third Person POV
thirteen years after eighth grade
********************************

Tomika knew her 26th birthday was coming up soon, but she wasn't looking forward to it. The only thing she wanted for her birthday was to spend it with her and her husband, Zack. But he told her a million times via video chat that he just couldn't come in. he always sent his love and Tomika sent hers back, but it just wasn't the same. 

She knew that marrying Zack would leave her alone a lot. Sure, she was proud of him for fighting for her country, but she always worried about him and just wanted him home where she could keep an eye on him. She just knew her birthday wouldn't be fun, no matter how fun her friends tried to make it. She just couldn't enjoy it without Zack.

But little did she know, Zack would be there.  

**The day of the Party**

Tomika walked into her house. Everyone jumped out and surprised her, which she was expecting. But she acted like she had no idea. She made her rounds and greeted everyone. But she couldn't help but notice the awfully large package towering over all the other gifts. It was the size of a washing machine... but who would've gotten her a washing machine for her birthday? Nobody. Throughout the whole party she acted happy, but deep down she just wanted to be with Zack-- and now what was inside of the big box. 

When Summer announced that Tomika needed to open her presents before anyone could eat, Tomika was ecstatic. She wanted to open the big one first, but Summer told her she had to open that one last. Tomika frowned but quickly adjusted back to a smile. She tore open gifts, it was thing she liked, but didnt really need. She smiled and thanked those who got it for her. 

Finally, it was the moment she'd been waiting for. It was time to open the big one. She squealed as she undid the bow, when all of a sudden, the gift opened itself. And Zack came out. 

The tears started streaming down Tomika's face. She couldn't believe what had just happened. Zack climbed out of the box and hugged Tomika. She cried harder and they kissed, everyone cheered for them. 

"I can't believe you're here!" She said, tears still making their way down her face. 

Zack smiled. "Neither can I." He smiled and hugged her again as more tears came. She cried. 

"C'mon, lets g eat some cake." Zack said, Tomika smiled and nodded her head. 

This was the best birthday gift, ever.