Disney Concert

This is a one-shot requested by @Paris_France_2016 and they requested a special storyline. Hope you enjoy! (If you know the musical then you know that the names of the kids in the class are the actors that play the kids in the musical :))

Third Person POV
eighth grade
*****************

"I can't believe we're going to perform in Disney World!" Summer squealed.

"I can't believe you actually arranged this for us!" Zack cheered. Summer blushed at his comment.

"You're a great band manager!" Freddy complimented. Summer blushed even harder.

"Is everyone packed and ready to go?" Mr. Finn asked.

A resounding yes came from all 16 students.

"Ok, then let's take attendance." He announced. "Summer, take attendance." He whispered to Summer.

"I'm on it. She replied, say sign in an amp and taking it her clipboard."

"Jersey!" She shouted.

"Here." Jersey said.

"Corrine!"

"Here!" Corrine responded.

"Jared?"

"Present." Jared said.

"Brandon?"

There was no response.

"Brandon are you here?"

"Yes! Sorry!" He apologized. Summer checked off his name.

"Evie?"

"Here!" She said.

"Bella?"

"Here!"

"Freddy?"

"Here!" He said, Summer giggled to herself.

"Lawrence?"

"Here!"

"Bobbi?"

No response.

"Bobbi are you here."

Again, no response.

"Ok looks like Bobbi is absent for now. Ok, Luca?"

"Here." Luca smiled.

"Tomika?"

"Yes?"

"Dante?"

Dante raised his hand and a Summer marked him down.

"Ok Ethan?"

"Here."

"Zack?"

"Present."

"Carly?"

No response.

"Does anyone know if Carly is absent?"

The group murmured and mum eked amongst themselves.

"Ok Carly is absent. And then if you count me 14 out of 16 are here. That's pretty good." Summer said, handing Mr. Finn the sheet.

"Ok, now to take count of chaperones." Mr Finn said, handing summer a new list.

"Ok, Mr. Finn."

"Here." Mr. Finn said. Summer glared at him.

"Mr. Schneebly?" Mr. Schneebly was Mr. Finn's friend and former roommate and was a chaperone for the trip.

"Here." He said.

"Miss Patti?" Summer shouted. Patti was Mr. Schneebly's girlfriend.

"I'm here!" She shouted.

"And last but not least, Mrs. Finn."

"Here." She smiled. Mrs. Finn was Dewey's mom.

"Everyone is here and accounted for." Summer said, handing the list to Mr. Finn. At the last second Bobbi and Carly rolled in.

"Ok now everyone is here." Mr. Finn smiled.

"Sorry we're late." Bobbi apologized. I waved them off and Mr. Finn handed me a list of groups. A group of four kids in each group. There were four groups total, one for each chaperone. Summer made the list and put her I a group with Tomika, Freddy, and Zack and made sure that Mr. Finn was her chaperone. Though, she did feel bad snot leaving Lawrence out.

"Alright, time to get to the airport. Get into your chaperones cars." Mr. Finn announced. Everyone met with their chaperone and loaded their luggage in their cars. They all climbed in the car and drove to the airport. They arrived an hour early for their flight. Plenty of time to get their bags checked.

The plane ride was sort of long. T was three hours. They got into Orlando around 2:47 in the afternoon. They rode with their chaperones to the hotel that they were staying at. Summer and Tomika were in a room with Evie and Bella. Lawrence, Freddy, Zack, and Dante were all in the room together. Everyone ate dinner as a group and went to bed early in preparation for the big day ahead of them.

**the next morning**

All the kids woke up on time-- thankfully. They were ready to get to the park by 9:30 am. They arrived at the park gates at 10:15. The kids all races into the park, staying with their groups. They all knew hat they had to be back to meet for their performance by 2:30 pm. They had plenty of time to ride rides before they had to meet. Summer, Freddy, Tomika, and Zack all rode Space Mountain together. Summer and Zack screamed the whole way. Then they made their way to the Haunted Mansion. Summer screamed a lot and Tomika was the one who was making here scream. Then at the "it's a small world after all" ride, Summer smiled and sang along and Tomika and Freddy groaned at the sound of the repetitive, annoying song. Finally, it was drive to meet up and play their music.

They assembled and warmed up. This is what they've been practicing for. The first song: Shut Up and Dance With Me.

Tomika started singing.

We were victims of the night...

Seconds later, the band started booming the chorus.

Oh don't you dare look back, just keep your eyes on me. I said you're holding back she said Shut up and Dance with me!

Minutes later, the song came to a stop.

Ooh ooh shut up and dance!

The song came to a booming end. The small crowd that had gathered clapped and cheered.

"Playing a Disney concert might possibly be the coolest thing ever." Tomika thought as she started the next song.