Feelngs and Such

This Treddy one shot was requested by @Paris_France_2016 who had a specific plot in mind. Hope you like it!

Tomika's POV
eighth grade
*************

I've been dating Jordan for three weeks now. And he couldn't have told me before.

The idiot has the worst timing. He should know that it is not ok to confess your feeling to a girl in a relationship.

He should know better than anyone.

I still can't believe him.

But how could I blame him? He is really cute and I did used to have a crush on him.

I need to review the situation.

*flashback*

It was lunch on a Friday, I was talking with Summer and another girl from the band, Bobbi Mackenzie (a shoutout to whoever knows where she's from. Bonus points for who she plays :)) . We were talking about cool outfits when Jordan came up to me. He asked if we could talk for a second.

"Tomika, can we talk for a second?" Jordan asked nervously. I nodded my head and got up from the table. I followed him off to the side.

"I really like you, do you want to go out with me?" He asked. Freddy passed through my mind, but I brushed it off.

"Yes." I smiled.

We worked out details for the date and set it up. We really hot it off and had gone out for three weeks when he stepped in.

"Ok, Tomika, I know I shouldn't be saying this, but I have a major crush on you. It hurts me to see you with Jordan. Please..." Freddy said. I could see the hurt in his eyes.

"I'm sorry. But you've over stepped the line." I said, and ran away.

*flashback ends*

I still can't believe him.

I still can't believe I'm in this position.

Jordan and Freddy are standing right in front of me, demanding that I choose one of the now.

I don't want to let either of them down. But I have to.

I don't know who to choose.