Chapter 2: Michelle dances on J. Cole while they're talking

It was nighttime and Rick Ross and J. Cole pulled up to Club Shakedown. They got out and went inside. They started giving people dap while they were inside. Miguel and Drake had given J. Cole and Rick. Drake walked towards Michelle at the bar and got beside her. They looked at each other and he gave her a long kiss. "I've gotta go practice on my music, you know, get my new album ready," said Drake. "Okay, I'll see you later," said Michelle and he gave her another long kiss. They hugged each other. "I love you," said Drake and they smiled at each other. "I love you, too," said Michelle and he started kissing her for a little while. He left and Eve and Liz Hunnicutt got beside her. "We're about to go dance, you wanna come?" said Liz. "Now, you guys know that I'm waitin' for my usual customer," said Michelle and J. Cole looked at her. "Well, what about that sexy tenderoni right there, now, you know, J. Cole got it goin' on," said Eve and J. Cole walked towards them. "We've gotta get goin', see ya later, M," said Liz and they walked away. They got on the dance floor and started dancing. J. Cole got beside Michelle and they looked at each other. "Hey, M," said J. Cole and they smiled at each other. "Hey, Cole," said Michelle. "It's been a long time," said J. Cole. "Yeah, you're right, I listen to your music, and dance to it, too, me and Drake are seein' each other, we're boyfriend and girlfriend, now," said Michelle. "Wow, congratulations," said J. Cole. "Thanks," said Michelle. "So, who're you waitin' on?" said J. Cole. "My usual customer that I be dancin' on," said Michelle. "Well, lemme be your new official usual customer," said J. Cole. "You don't want me to dance on you," said Michelle. "I definitely want you to dance on me, let's go to the VIP Section," said J. Cole and held out his hand. She grabbed it and got off the stool. He led her to the VIP Section and sat down. He put his drink on the sofa's arm and Power Trip by J. Cole featuring Miguel came on. She put her hands on both sides of him and started shaking her ass in a circular motion to the beat. "So, what's been goin' on with you?" said J. Cole and pulled her shirt off of her slowly. He threw it down and sized her up and down. He watched the way she was moving her ass and started feeling all over her back slowly. "I've been dancin' for money, stayin' outta trouble, and being in a relationship with Drake, I've been busy fulfillin' one of my careers, it's cool being a professional dance choreographer," said Michelle. "I bet it is, so, you're livin' down here, now?" said J. Cole. "Yeah," said Michelle and he started feeling all over her ass slowly. "Have you guys been doin' it big down here?" said J. Cole. "No, not that big big, just a little big, what're you doin' down here?" said Michelle. "I'm on break from my tours, I figured that LA would be the best place to go to," said J. Cole and she put her back against him. She was moving her body in a circular motion slowly and leaned her head back on his shoulder. He took her bra off slowly and put his cheek against her right cheek. He started feeling all over her body and she sighed softly. "Gotta girlfriend?" said Michelle. "No, I broke up with her," said J. Cole and she half-laughed softly. They smiled at each other and he gasped softly. He pulled her black pleather shorts down slowly and stuck his hand down her panties slowly. He breathed into her neck and closed his eyes. He started playing with her pussy and she put her hand on his arm. She started grinding on him slowly and leaned her head forward. His drink spilled on him and he didn't pay attention. He held onto her and started kissing her back. He laid the side of his face on her back and smiled with his eyes closed. He kept on feeling all over her and they sighed softly. A few hours later, she stopped and got up. She put her shorts, bra, and shirt back on and he looked at her. "I've gotta get goin'," said Michelle and he started feeling on her legs. He wrapped her legs around his waist and she danced on him a little bit and they looked at each other. He started squeezing her ass slowly and he leaned towards her slowly. His lips touched hers and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. She laid her head down on his shoulder and he laid his head down on her shoulder. He looked over her shoulder at everybody with a cold hard stare and held onto her.