Chapter 6: Anonymous flowers

Day 2 of Obsession. It was 4:30p.m. and J. Cole pulled up to Michelle's house. Myxx and Michelle was in the living room talking, laughing, smiling, eating, and drinking while Michelle was doing Eve's hair. Drake gave her a long kiss and hug. He left the house and didn't notice J. Cole. J. Cole watched him go and got out of his car. He walked across the street with two bouquets of red roses and got in front of the door. He lifted the mat up and saw a spare key to the house. He smiled and put the mat down. He put the roses down on it and knocked on the door. He walked away and got in his car. Michelle got up and walked towards the door. She opened it and saw the two bouquets of red roses. She looked both ways and picked them up. She smiled and J. Cole watched her go back inside the house. He smiled and she closed and locked the door behind her. "Who was at the door?" said Liz. "I don't know, but whoever it was, they left me these," said Michelle. "They're pretty," said Eve talking about the roses with a smile. "I know, right, I'm gonna go put these in some water, roses are my favorite flowers," said Michelle. "Who wouldn't love roses?" said Liz. "Stupid, psychopathic, and psychotic, not to mention, sadistic people," said Michelle. "M's gotta secret admirer," said Eve singing and the girls laughed. "Shut up," said Michelle and she put the roses in two vases with some water. She went back into the living room and started braiding Eve's hair.